Kirbyville vs. Jasper who wins?

kvilleballa

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jasper without Gilbert Moye: K-ville by 21

Jasper with Gilbert Moye: K-ville by 7

I predict a high scoring game ecspecially if Moye is elgible. This move in for K-ville has legit moves and breakaway speed. He is the real deal. PERIOD.

I see K-ville finishing 2nd or 3rd in district behind WOS, if WOS is healthy. K-ville looked solid against Liberty and could have hung about 20 more points on Cleveland earlier this season.

Is Moye planning on moving back to Jasper and will he be elgible if he does?? A Jasper student told me he is running the scout team during practice in Jasper and showed up for coach Weatherspoon's funreal. But Coop says he is in Diboll. Can i have a final word from someone?

K-ville will win this game. I have played both these teams the last two years and K-ville hits harder, is more hungry, and can gain momentum faster that Jasper.

PERIOD.

yes he is in diboll but i heard that he was coming back for basketball...becuase if he came to jasper now, he wouldnt be able to play for another 15 days and that would just mess up his senior year...

ps bulldogs, all that barking won't be necessary for tonights game, you will be cryin and tuckin in yalls tail cuz the cats are coming ready and starving for their first district win!!!

go cats all the way!!!

yes he is in diboll but i heard that he was coming back for basketball...becuase if he came to jasper now' date=' he wouldnt be able to play for another 15 days and that would just mess up his senior year...

......!![/quote']

but not as bad as playing for Diboll. :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

K-ville will win this game. I have played both these teams the last two years and K-ville hits harder' date=' is more hungry, and can gain momentum faster that Jasper.

PERIOD.[/quote']

You mean like last year, when Jasper won something like 54-27 ??? It will be most interesting to see which teams show up tonight. :)

Why would Moye come back for b-ball when Diboll has one of the best basketball programs in the state in 3A?

I believe his grandmother has returned to Jasper..perhaps he is going to finish out the football season and then move to be with her. I think that is who has been raising him, but I certainly could be wrong on this.

I believe his grandmother has returned to Jasper..perhaps he is going to finish out the football season and then move to be with her. I think that is who has been raising him' date=' but I certainly could be wrong on this.[/quote']Oh, that makes sense now. I wish him the best. Can't wait to see if Jasper makes the playoffs and they meet Mr. Moye and the rest of the 'Jacks. :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    RVLife
    Newest Member
    RVLife

• I was impressed. They certainly looked like sophomores whether they were or not......and our freshman team is no slouch.
    • Game Info: Start: Friday, September 27, 2024 at 7:00:00 PM Home Team Name/Class/District/Division: High Island - 1A-12-1 Record: Unknown Visiting Team Name/Class/District/Division: Bellville Faith Academy- Private-Private-Private Record: Unknown District Matchup: No *Standings do not include this game.  INSTRUCTIONS TO LIVE UPDATE THIS GAME ON THE SCOREBOARD:  Type !!score: or !!: as your "command" then Visitor's Score/Home Score/Quarter Example: !!score:10/14/4 would be 10 to 14 in the 4th quarter !!:21/28/2 would be 21 to 28 in the 2nd quarter Use h or H for halftime, and f or F for final You may also use - , or | in place of / Extras: Post the time left in the quarter as minutes/seconds. Ex:7/0/1/13/25 = 7 to 0, 1st quarter, 13 minutes, 25 seconds left. 
    • Game Info: Start: Friday, September 27, 2024 at 7:00:00 PM Home Team Name/Class/District/Division: Chester - 1A-12-1 Record: Unknown Visiting Team Name/Class/District/Division: Oakwood- 1A-12-2 Record: Unknown District Matchup: No *Standings do not include this game.  INSTRUCTIONS TO LIVE UPDATE THIS GAME ON THE SCOREBOARD:  Type !!score: or !!: as your "command" then Visitor's Score/Home Score/Quarter Example: !!score:10/14/4 would be 10 to 14 in the 4th quarter !!:21/28/2 would be 21 to 28 in the 2nd quarter Use h or H for halftime, and f or F for final You may also use - , or | in place of / Extras: Post the time left in the quarter as minutes/seconds. Ex:7/0/1/13/25 = 7 to 0, 1st quarter, 13 minutes, 25 seconds left. 
    • Game Info: Start: Friday, September 27, 2024 at 7:00:00 PM Home Team Name/Class/District/Division: Apple Springs - 1A-12-1 Record: Unknown Visiting Team Name/Class/District/Division: Leveretts Chapel- 1A-10-1 Record: Unknown District Matchup: No *Standings do not include this game.  INSTRUCTIONS TO LIVE UPDATE THIS GAME ON THE SCOREBOARD:  Type !!score: or !!: as your "command" then Visitor's Score/Home Score/Quarter Example: !!score:10/14/4 would be 10 to 14 in the 4th quarter !!:21/28/2 would be 21 to 28 in the 2nd quarter Use h or H for halftime, and f or F for final You may also use - , or | in place of / Extras: Post the time left in the quarter as minutes/seconds. Ex:7/0/1/13/25 = 7 to 0, 1st quarter, 13 minutes, 25 seconds left. 
    • Game Info: Start: Friday, September 27, 2024 at 7:00:00 PM Home Team Name/Class/District/Division: Deweyville - 2A-12-2 Record: Unknown Visiting Team Name/Class/District/Division: West Sabine- 2A-12-2 Record: Unknown District Matchup: Yes *Standings do not include this game.  INSTRUCTIONS TO LIVE UPDATE THIS GAME ON THE SCOREBOARD:  Type !!score: or !!: as your "command" then Visitor's Score/Home Score/Quarter Example: !!score:10/14/4 would be 10 to 14 in the 4th quarter !!:21/28/2 would be 21 to 28 in the 2nd quarter Use h or H for halftime, and f or F for final You may also use - , or | in place of / Extras: Post the time left in the quarter as minutes/seconds. Ex:7/0/1/13/25 = 7 to 0, 1st quarter, 13 minutes, 25 seconds left.  Live Broadcast
  • Topics