*Nederland vs. #19 Central/Central wins 35-14/comments

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Central for letting up. This game could have easily been a 70 point night for Central. Dismal does not even begin to describe the state of affairs in Nederland. This program Has been spiraling down for 5 years and thankfully does not have much further to go to hit rock bottom. Injuries are not the problem either. I hate it for the kids that have been waiting to be Bulldogs all their life.

Thank you Central for letting up. This game could have easily been a 70 point night for Central. Dismal does not even begin to describe the state of affairs in Nederland. This program Has been spiraling down for 5 years and thankfully does not have much further to go to hit rock bottom. Injuries are not the problem either. I hate it for the kids that have been waiting to be Bulldogs all their life.

Your crazy.Β  Where were you when Neumann was winning district championships every year.Β  This is just one down year becuase of too many injured players.Β  The Dogs will still make the playoffs this year.Β  We already played the best 3 teams in the district.

Your crazy.Β  Where were you when Neumann was winning district championships every year.Β  This is just one down year becuase of too many injured players.Β  The Dogs will still make the playoffs this year.Β  We already played the best 3 teams in the district.

uh,, okay.

Err....Β  Neumann never won a district championship.......Β  But your point is well taken....

Guest Brubaker

SFA, did you make the game? Interested in your analysis, it's usually pretty fair and balanced.Β  Obviously a game of big plays and turnovers for Central, Nederland made stops but not at the right time to keep the momentum.Β 

SFA, did you make the game? Interested in your analysis, it's usually pretty fair and balanced.Β  Obviously a game of big plays and turnovers for Central, Nederland made stops but not at the right time to keep the momentum.Β 

Don't tell anybody Bru but I actually when for a half down in PA........ Β :-X :-X :-X :-X

Probably griping about something.

Good game, Jags. Β A lot of big plays on the ground. Β Way to take care of business. Β It seem like we were going to run away with it early and get ugly, untill a few phantom calls but us in long yardage situations. Β Hats off to Nederland for not giving up and keep fighting. Β Forney looked good at QB. Β Some pretty accurate passes. Β 

On offense, I noticed that we had Wilkerson (the QB) running the ball some tonight. Β He appears to have a little speed. Β he got in trouble when he started trying to change directions and juke. Β Just run straight ahead, young man, and you will have big yardage on these scrambles and option keepers. Β O'Neal, Heard, and Daw were beasts as usual. Β Another day in the park. Β Our defense was doing some hitting. Β So many Ooooh and Aaaaw type of hits, hard to remember them all. Β I'm suprised that the Nederland ball carriers held on to the ball the way they were getting hit. Β 

Oh yea, Nice Scoreboard, Bulldogs.

Offense - A- (I still think we need to pass a little more)

Defense - B+ (Very hard hitting and intimidating type game, but you still allowed big plays in the passing game)

Special teams A- ( Didn't miss extra points and didn't turn the ball over. Β didn't get an A+ because there were no kick or punt returns for TD.

Fan support B+ (I've seen better and more livelier crowds from Central this year).

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo