LCM, NED, Vidor... Another Question? (pg3)

IMO.... I think PN-G is the more rounded team.... not saying that Central doesn't have athletes, Just saying the offensive scheme that PN-G Runs they have more weapons at their disposal... I think that their Def Line is quicker off the ball than Centrals. By NO MEANS am I saying PN-G will pound Central into submission... I think it will be the district decider and that my money right now is on PN-G.... I haven't seen central play since Vidor played them so they might of gotten a bit better and are just as strong, remember we played them 1st district game... and a lot of time has passed... i will tell you this... the team Vidor played last night was pretty awesome... they can hit you several different ways and are effective on the ground ( Harmon ) and through the air ( Doty ). They are very well balanced on offense and are very aggressive on Def. It will be hard to slip by them.... again I base my opinion on a game from last night vs a game played 4 weeks ago... so don't burn me at the stake... I know that in 20-4a if you think you can walk over a team... thats the night you get a mark in the L column....

Good luck to both teams the rest of the way.... All I can say is we have got yall out of the way :-D Now we just need to take care of our business and not worry with either of you until that time comes....

20-4A ROCKS!

I am pre-mature with this conversation... This is me as a fan wanting some honest answers because I will most likely miss this game.  Don't worry it is just me looking towards the future... Trust that the coaching staff at Central and the kids are not looking past anyone in this district.  Good luck to all the teams may they play well throughout district without injury!

Are you talking about that same LCM team that you beat by only 7, allowed 20 points and we beat by 21 and only allowed seven????? Or the Ned team that we beat by a 21 point margin and you beat by a 16 point margin?  PNG its cool that yall can count the win against Central now based on Vidors game turnout only without looking at the other games outcome...  We don't mind...

The one thing I am tripping on (and it has me gone fishing) is the fact that you guys are hunting for respect... WHY?  The only reason the board gives Vidor and Lumberton so much flack is because of their tradition (I apologize Vidor and Lumberton)... But you guys have a rich tradition and really don't have to come on here hunting for respect!  You are one of the most respected teams in this area with a rich tradition o winning plenty off games and being more than competitive in the playoffs.  You don't need to come on here and justify a thing, or make anyone believers... YOU ARE PNG! We know you could be good any year!

Central would probably be undefeated like Png right now, accept Central played 5a schools in non district and Port neches played 3a schools.

Last time I checked... Barbers Hill, Texas City & Crosby are all 4A schools.

Nice try though..... ;D

Central would probably be undefeated like Png right now, accept Central played 5a schools in non district and Port neches played 3a schools.

Last time I checked... Barbers Hill, Texas City & Crosby are all 4A schools.

Nice try though..... ;D

You guys have played well and yes all the schools you have played were 4A

Dang..Sorry you guys wont get to make the Game..And Yea Short, Church is more important..*Good thing i dnt have it that day*..But the stadium should be full and The atmosphere electric,,I wish we played in P.Neches though..I think it would just add to the Game atmosphere..But anywho we still have two games left..So im focused on OZEN right now :D

PNG is plus what in the turnovers margin right now, so pass we dont mind, ehis will be the closest game we have ever played with Central but i have no doubt our coaches will have the boys ready, the grass practice field will be really messed up after this.

BTW; there are boys on the team from last year,and memories are long

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats