Guest Diva

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Still 1-0 heading into the 3rd.

On a related note, am I the only one who's glad that fool finally shut up about Katrina, Katrina, Katrina! :evil: Um, excuse me, there's a game going on here!

Jon Miller talked for AT LEAST 5 minutes about Katrina and tomorrow night being the Saints homecoming to the Superdome....okay whatever. He didn't call one single play during that time. Even had graphics up with little factoids about the roof repairs, etc. :roll:

I fixing to mute it and turn on Milo!...the delay really bugs me though.

Jon Miller talked for AT LEAST 5 minutes about Katrina and tomorrow night being the Saints homecoming to the Superdome....okay whatever. He didn't call one single play during that time. Even had graphics up with little factoids about the roof repairs' date=' etc. :roll:

I fixing to mute it and turn on Milo!...the delay really bugs me though.[/quote']

What I noticed was Jon Miller giving Joe Morgan an opening to comment about Houston's hospitality, he never bought it.

I really like Bob West of Port Arthur News' date=' he's a great writer butttttttttttt

the people in the PA News circulation area know the 2 people he really can't stand is Bud Adams the Oilers former owner and Roger Clemens.

I can understand Bud, but Roger?[/quote']

Maybe he just doesn't like Roger for staying up north so long? :?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo