*West Brook vs. Memorial/West Brook wins 13-7/Comments

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="685248" timestamp="1256416797"]
You messed my weekly picks up, PAM! 
[/quote]SORRY, Soulja we just stunk up the field!

We don't even try and get the ball to our play makers. This has been the problem for me. we run the ball well but when theirs 8 & 9 in the box that means that theirs one on one coverage on the wides, we don't take advantage of the mismatches even when  the plays are called in from the sideline. for the life of me i don't know why we don't get #2 white (Jamaal Charles's cousin,Bruce miller's son he was a RB at TJ & LAMAR ,District 21 5a mvp basketball, as a Pg.) more involved in the offense. Hell why don't we go down the field ???.  West Brook did a good job against the run, but we never did anything different. >:(  Great job BROOK .

[size=18pt][move]I HATE CROW!!!!!!!!!! >:( ;D[/move][/size]

I have sat here the past few days reading all the prediction posts, how the Bruins didnt have the athletes to play with PAM.  How PAM would run up 38 - 42 points on the Brook with all the athletes and weapons.

But to read today: Stump is a offensive guru, we had the better team but stump out coaches them clowns again.

Please - I watched that game last night.  The Brook was equally athletic as PAM if not more.  WB held PAM to 215 yards of total offense and 40 - 50 of that came on the last possession.  PAM didnt come close to even scaring the end zone but on one possession and from my perspective - WB left 2 more touchdowns on the field.

The best team won that game hands down - West Brook.  With PAM losing to Central  and now being held to 200 yards of offense and being beaten by the Brook - it is fantasy to come on here saying PAM has a better team than West Brook.

[quote name="bmtfbfan" post="685587" timestamp="1256442882"]
I have sat here the past few days reading all the prediction posts, how the Bruins didnt have the athletes to play with PAM.  How PAM would run up 38 - 42 points on the Brook with all the athletes and weapons.

But to read today: Stump is a offensive guru, we had the better team but stump out coaches them clowns again.

Please - I watched that game last night.  The Brook was equally athletic as PAM if not more.  WB held PAM to 215 yards of total offense and 40 - 50 of that came on the last possession.  PAM didnt come close to even scaring the end zone but on one possession and from my perspective - WB left 2 more touchdowns on the field.

[b]The best team won that game hands down - West Brook[/b].  With PAM losing to Central  and now being held to 200 yards of offense and being beaten by the Brook - it is fantasy to come on here saying PAM has a better team than West Brook.
[/quote]Good thing we all have our own opinions huh ;)?  Just better play calling the second half. Good job Brook!!!! I just don't feel we tried to get the ball to the wides enough, especially when they're covered one on one in the slot by a linebacker. Good job great win. But that doesn't change the way i feel. :)

There will be a big tailgate fiasco going on for the NorthShore game....Myself and a parent tailgated for PAM game....when our players got dropped off, we had about 10 or so parents join us....by 5:30 pm, there was 15 - 20....

I brought ribeyes & wings....then we got parents to bring: pork-kbobs, zumos', weiners, burgers, chicken breasts....man it went down!!! :P

8) 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham