First Time Ever..Alfonso Soriano Starts 40-40-40 Club

KFDM COOP

FIRST TIME EVER .. Alfonso Soriano starts 40-40-40 club

Soriano became baseball's first 40-40-40 player as the Washington Nationals beat New York 3-2 Friday night.

Soriano hit his 40th double, stole his 41st base and scored a run. With 45 homers, he already was only the fourth major league player with 40 homers and 40 steals in a season.

"Personally, those are good numbers," he said. "I am happy with the way that I've been playing now that my family and fans are very proud of me. And I'm very happy with the numbers I've put up this year."

................................................................................................................

FIRST TIME EVER IN MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's only ONE member in this club!!!!! There's no need to call roll. If he's there, then EVERYONE is there!!!!

Soriano gets at least 40 doubles, 40 home runs, and 40 steals in a season. And there's still 7 games to go in the season.

He's currently ...

Home Runs = 46

Double ..... = 41

Steals ...... = 41

Talk about an "OFFENSIVE MACHINE" ... and the 95 rbi's would have been higher IF the Nationals had more base runners in front of him this season.

That's a career-type year!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4