Central And PN-G scoring comparisings pts for and against

CENTRAL                                 PN-G
PF      PA                              PF      PA
32.5    20.3                           29.2    12.0
These are numbers caculated with non-district scores included.

Numbers caculated with non-district not included
CENTRAL                                  PN-G
PF      PA                                PF     PA
36.3    21.2                            30.4   10.3

Since im not a player i can Concentrate on The P.N.G game more than the livingston..Lol..But anyway

I was thinking,,As much as we wanna see this Game..If it Lives up to the hype do you think this could Really Drain both Teams going into play-offs and mabey hurt more than help the 2 teams?..Idk just something i was thinking..Cause i from what i saw after the vidor-central Game it looked like The players (central) were physicaly and mentaly drained...

[quote name="D3zii" post="685153" timestamp="1256409293"]
Since im not a player i can Concentrate on The P.N.G game more than the livingston..Lol..But anyway

I was thinking,,As much as we wanna see this Game..If it Lives up to the hype do you think this could Really Drain both Teams going into play-offs and mabey hurt more than help the 2 teams?..Idk just something i was thinking..Cause i from what i saw after the vidor-central Game it looked like The players (central) were physicaly and mentaly drained...
[/quote]Well, that's part of the game. I think both teams will be alright in playoffs. I personally think it will prepair both squads for the playoffs. Our foes are in a worst position then we are. Both teams will go in to the playoffs well prepaired. Remeber Dayton vs Central 21 to 20 Dayton. Was a bang em out game. We did pretty good in playoffs.

but png plays one week at a time and i can guarantee that athletic director and head coach brandon faircloth isnt even thinking about all this. we are worried about taking care of ozen so i think central needs to worry about what they have to do this week or they are goin to have some problems

[quote name="png08" post="685223" timestamp="1256414552"]
but png plays one week at a time and i can guarantee that athletic director and head coach brandon faircloth isnt even thinking about all this. we are worried about taking care of ozen so i think central needs to worry about what they have to do this week or they are goin to have some problems
[/quote] ::) ::) ::)  PUKE!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham