Hope west Brook beats NS

sfa87

Folks i hope west brook beats North Shore, thats y i dont go on 5a texas football cause they r some crybabies they r all on west brook coat tail but i hope tha Brook wins it out right, we had our chance, they r still cryin if the field was in tip top shape they would win by 30 and im so sick of it, west brook beat us and i came right on here and congratulate but it sickens me to hear the excuses we beat them just as west brook beat and i hope u guys beat them, all u have to do is stack tha line of scrimmage and make their qb beat them hes not that good

[quote name="sfa87" post="689403" timestamp="1256832708"]
Folks i hope west brook beats North Shore, thats y i dont go on 5a texas football cause they r some crybabies they r all on west brook coat tail but i hope tha Brook wins it out right, we had our chance, they r still cryin if the field was in tip top shape they would win by 30 and im so sick of it, west brook beat us and i came right on here and congratulate but it sickens me to hear the excuses we beat them just as west brook beat and i hope u guys beat them, all u have to do is stack tha line of scrimmage and make their qb beat them hes not that good
[/quote]

Thanks for the support--if it makes you feel better, I was glad as heck when they announce the score that PAM beat Northshore. 
BTW--I thought both teams played on the same field, using the same balls, and even had the same referee's.  Sounds like it should have been a fair game. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham