Im gonna put a bag on my had

sfa87

As of tonight i am gonna put a bag on my head, the entire memorial staff need to be run out of town we are losing to a 0-8 34-3 late n tha 2nd, this man still is not throwing tha ball, im so glad i didnt go to tha game my best friend is giving me updates so now we have to beat lee just to get in tha playoffs this is the biggest collapse in my life

[quote name="sfa87" post="691309" timestamp="1256954190"]
As of tonight i am gonna put a bag on my head, the entire memorial staff need to be run out of town we are losing to a 0-8 34-3 late n tha 2nd, this man still is not throwing tha ball, im so glad i didnt go to tha game my best friend is giving me updates so now we have to beat lee just to get in tha playoffs this is the biggest collapse in my life
[/quote]

Did yall beat NShore? Don bag yourself bag the coach.  8)

This shocks me as much as it does anybody but this is still a game of emotion and, if upsets weren't a possiblity, we wouldn't even play the game. The coaching staff is probably more shocked than anyone and probably doesn't deserve to be run off anymore than they deserved to be inducted into the hall of fame after beating NS. You just can't predict things like this but you also can't crucify anyone over it. For all we know, the Channelview kids just came together tonight (unlike the previous 8 weeks) and everything is going their way. It happens.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham