I think this is funny! And you never really know !

I was sitting here reading alot of post ,and for some reason in my crazy head popped this thought....this site reminded me of what you here about ..from a adult telephone call service...

,,, The thought that came to mind ,is the comercial of the old lady holding a kid ,smoking a cigarette , ironing clothes ..while the guy on the other side thinks he is talking to a young beautiful lady.....hmmmm

Here is  the comparison

Adult Talk line  -- You really don't know who you are talking to on the other line..woman,man,neighbor   or  if they are who they say they are......
 SETX ------------ You really don't know who you are talking to in this forum...woman ,man,child,ex-football player,coach,teacher,or if they have ever even  saw a football .....

I know i might catch heck from this post ..But I had to share my funny moment of thought....hope i do not offend anyone...not trying to ...and i know it realy has nothing to do with sports...just hoping for a few laughs like i had, at myself...
By the way I am a man.....lol    I will return to my peace pipe now...

[quote name="Warpaint101" post="693423" timestamp="1257088466"]
I was sitting here reading alot of post ,and for some reason in my crazy head popped this thought....this site reminded me of what you here about ..from a adult telephone call service...

,,, The thought that came to mind ,is the comercial of the old lady holding a kid ,smoking a cigarette , ironing clothes ..while the guy on the other side thinks he is talking to a young beautiful lady.....hmmmm

Here is  the comparison

Adult Talk line  -- You really don't know who you are talking to on the other line..woman,man,neighbor  or  if they are who they say they are......
  SETX ------------ You really don't know who you are talking to in this forum...woman ,man,child,ex-football player,coach,teacher,or if they even have ever saw a football .....

I know i might catch heck from this post ..But I had to share my funny moment of thought....hope i do not offend anyone...not trying to ...and i know it realy has nothing to do with sports...just hoping for a few laughs like i had, at myself...
By the way I am a man.....lol    I will return to my peace pipe now...
[/quote]

I take it you do not have any Indian Blood in you and you are not related to any.  I now doubt that you have paint on your face nor have you ever been in battle.  But I'd bet my next paycheck that you have  bright and shiny purple underwear somewhere in your drawers.  ROFLMBO

[quote name="Warpaint101" post="693423" timestamp="1257088466"]

Here is  the comparison

Adult Talk line  -- You really don't know who you are talking to on the other line..woman,man,neighbor   or  if they are who they say they are......
 SETX ------------ You really don't know who you are talking to in this forum...woman ,man,child,ex-football player,coach,teacher,or if they have ever even  saw a football .....

By the way I am a man.....lol    I will return to my peace pipe now...
[/quote]

I think I get what you are saying now.  So if people who post on this forum are not at all what we think they are---then there there can be a tad bit of hope for signs of intelligence------ especially in the Lumberton, PNG,  Livingston  and Orange areas.  OMG--did I say that.    j/k ....please go easy on the Karma----its Sunday you know.  ;D

Besides, i left out Vidor and the rest of Mid County.  LOL 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham