*Nederland vs. Lumberton Updates/Nederland wins 31-21

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good game to both teams. congrats to ned. on the win.
Lumberton keep your heads up high nothing to be ashamed of.
We are all very proud of you young men. Lots of players coming
back next year work hard on the off season and come back
stronger than ever.

GO RAIDERS!!!!!

What a Game!!   What an incredible season for the Dogs given all the injuries!!  Hats off to Coach Neumann and his staff for having the confidence in the Dawgs and keeping them focused.  Congrats to the Dogs for never giving up and playing their hearts out!!  All the best going into the playoffs !!  Stay focused...stay strong...believe in yourselves the way you have...and believe in each other.  Regardless of what happens in the playoffs, hold your heads up high...we are extremely proud of our Dogs for what you accomplished this year!!

Congrats to the Dogs!!  We need to fix the TO's though, they kept lum in the game! Ned doubled up on yards and d was very stingy, but giving them a short field didn' t help much.  Ned had 9 sacks in this game, we were camping out back there.  Lovelady had over 130 yds tonight. 

DOGS WIN! DOGS WIN! DOGS WIN! Oh my gosh! What a season. Hey first off, congrats to our neighbors across the tracks. Ya'll are awesome. Heck of a season. I couldn't be more proud of our boys for fighting, scratching and clawing for every inch and every piece we could get. Wow What a season. That's all I can say is wow! PLAYOFFS BABY! We are 0-0 again! Lets shock this state Dogs.

Guest airitout123
[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="700227" timestamp="1257571854"]
Nederland's defense played great. The kicking game was superb, trahan had some booming punts and threw in a 48 yrd FG for good measure, it would have been good from 58.

Dionte was pressured by Lumberton, Beard is a player. Lovelady ran very hard, had some great break aways.
[/quote]

I remember reading all the posts when the Nederland Qb went down earlier this year.  Great job by the Nederland staff and players to finish with such a fine season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo