*Newton vs. Kirbyville Updates*/Kirbyville Wins/Comments!!!

Guest rykerx144
Awesome game to both teams.  A very hard fought battle between two classy teams.  Good luck to both in the playoffs.  As for the fans blaming the refs you are  sore classless losers and have no business being involved in high school football. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Aiden1" post="699413" timestamp="1257560093"]
I think that Kirbyville just don't have the calibur team they had last year. I know Newton will win this one. I'm gonna say 28-14 Newton.
[/quote] Kirbyville will be tough to beat as long as coach Alavarez is there. They have alot of young talent coming up. Next year we will be much better, considering just about the whole team will be back. This is considered a rebuilding year.

[quote name="rykerx144" post="700359" timestamp="1257574086"]
Awesome game to both teams.  A very hard fought battle between two classy teams.  Good luck to both in the playoffs.  As for the fans blaming the refs you are  sore classless losers and have no business being involved in high school football.  
[/quote]

I agree there is no call for the ref blame..but I don't think name calling is warranted...particularly not from a moderator.

For the record the difference in this game was NOT refs it was the unforced errors the Eagles made.  (i.e. 3 fumbled snaps, throws into coverage, the horse collar that turned 4th and goal into first and goal and resulted in the go ahead score..)  Kirbyville capitalized on those in several cases and that is how games like this are won and lost.  Hats off to the Wildcats.

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="Hotrodg" post="700537" timestamp="1257600483"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=61983.msg700359#msg700359 date=1257574086]
Awesome game to both teams.  A very hard fought battle between two classy teams.  Good luck to both in the playoffs.  As for the fans blaming the refs you are  sore classless losers and have no business being involved in high school football.  
[/quote]

I agree there is no call for the ref blame..but I don't think name calling is warranted...particularly not from a moderator.

For the record the difference in this game was NOT refs it was the unforced errors the Eagles made.  (i.e. 3 fumbled snaps, throws into coverage, the horse collar that turned 4th and goal into first and goal and resulted in the go ahead score..)  Kirbyville capitalized on those in several cases and that is how games like this are won and lost.  Hats off to the Wildcats.
[/quote]

Hey rod I was not calling anyone any names.  I was simply stating that if you would rather just come one talking crazy and blaming the refs instead of congrating both teams on a good game then its classless and you need to quit being a loser.  I agree with your opinion on the unforced errors.  this is not the kind of statment I was reffering too.  Sorry dude.  as for ChampionEagle your classless jabber no longer gets my attention.

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="700548" timestamp="1257601877"]
Kirbyville won and Newton lost. rykerx144 is notorious as a name caller as he looks down from his perch upon all the commoners.
[/quote]

I look down at no one on this forum.  Expect you and your childish behavior put you down there not only for me to look down upon but everyone on this site to look down on you

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="700548" timestamp="1257601877"]
Kirbyville won and Newton lost. rykerx144 is notorious as a name caller as he looks down from his perch upon all the commoners.
[/quote]

(I agree there is no call for the ref blame..but I don't think name calling is warranted...particularly not from a moderator)..I Agree With This Statement Totally..This Was The Kind Of Game Where You Hate To See Any Team Lose..Newton As Did Kirbyville Fought Hard To Win This Game..IMO This Game Could Have went Either Way..There Was A Winner In This Game,But There are [b]No LOSERS[/b]..JMO

[quote name="rykerx144" post="700592" timestamp="1257604762"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=61983.msg700548#msg700548 date=1257601877]
[/quote]

I look down at no one on this forum.  Expect you and your childish behavior put you down there not only for me to look down upon but everyone on this site to look down on you
[/quote]
If you would learn to use spell check it might help in getting your point across without name calling. You mistakenly believe this somehow "puts one in their place". I agree with old wildcat there were no losers in this game.

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="700606" timestamp="1257605546"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=61983.msg700592#msg700592 date=1257604762]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=61983.msg700548#msg700548 date=1257601877]
[/quote]

[/quote]
If you would learn to use spell check it might help in getting your point across without name calling. You mistakenly believe this somehow "puts one in their place". I agree with old wildcat there were no losers in this game.
[/quote]

I agree too I never said there was a loser in the game.  I simply said if you come on here and blame the refs instead of giving both teams credit for playing a good game then you are being a sore loser!  I dont see anythiung wrong with that statment

Are there any updates on Bennett? Just curious, I wanted to put him on our prayer list at church and would like to know how he is doing. If anyone knows please keep us posted. Win or lose, no one wants to see a player get hurt. I hate to see Newton lose a player especially going into the playoffs. So sad. I pray he will have a quick recovery and will be able to come back.

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="kvillefan1992" post="700685" timestamp="1257610341"]
Are there any updates on Bennett? Just curious, I wanted to put him on our prayer list at church and would like to know how he is doing. If anyone knows please keep us posted. Win or lose, no one wants to see a player get hurt. I hate to see Newton lose a player especially going into the playoffs. So sad. I pray he will have a quick recovery and will be able to come back.
[/quote]

I Talked To Lefrederick Fords Father This Morning, He Said It Had Something To Do With His Back,They Were Checking Him,To See If Anything Else Was Wrong With Him,Lefrederick And Bennent Have Been Friends Since Early Childhood...Lefrederick Is A Super Nice Kid, From A Good Family...Hope Bennet Recovers Quickly And We Have Him In Our Prayers....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BigCard
    Newest Member
    BigCard