Newton vs. Buffalo Predictions

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17
[quote name="Arptiger" post="703672" timestamp="1257890921"]
I didnt see a team in that reply that we would have trouble with i guarantee you that if we played yalls schedule we would be 10-0 right now
[/quote]
man yall must be loaded up there in Arp this year then if none of those teams pose a problem

[quote name="Arptiger" post="703672" timestamp="1257890921"]
I didnt see a team in that reply that we would have trouble with i guarantee you that if we played yalls schedule we would be 10-0 right now
[/quote] You are a true Arp fan, but this is hilarious! By looking at yall schedule, none of those teams can beat Newton or Kirbyvile JV team. I'm so glad Kirbyville have been battled tested this year, you never know how good you really are until you play SOMEBODY!

Guest Arptiger
[quote name="~old_wildcat~" post="703682" timestamp="1257891469"]
[quote author=Arptiger link=topic=62064.msg703672#msg703672 date=1257890921]
[/quote]

oh boy...lol.what color is the sky in your world..Arp is a good team...But so is Kirbyville,Arp don't play near the pre-season Kirbyville does,and you know that...we played 5 3A schools and won 3 out of 5..Arp Barely Got By West Rusk...So Get Off The grill granny,that's too old to fry...  :D
[/quote]
those 5 3-A teams couldnt play in our district we would be district champs for sure just like if we were in 22-2A

[quote name="Arptiger" post="703838" timestamp="1257906666"]
[quote author=~old_wildcat~ link=topic=62064.msg703682#msg703682 date=1257891469]
[quote author=Arptiger link=topic=62064.msg703672#msg703672 date=1257890921]
[/quote]

oh boy...lol.what color is the sky in your world..Arp is a good team...But so is Kirbyville,Arp don't play near the pre-season Kirbyville does,and you know that...we played 5 3A schools and won 3 out of 5..Arp Barely Got By West Rusk...So Get Off The grill granny,that's too old to fry...  :D
[/quote]
those 5 3-A teams couldnt play in our district we would be district champs for sure just like if we were in 22-2A
[/quote]you would be in the bottom of the district. Arp has nothing on K-Ville or Newton. you don't want none of either. Just keep smoking what your Smoking.

My wife talked to Kelvin Bennett's mother yesterday and she said that the doctor told Kelvin it would be up to him(Kelvin) if he wanted to play Thursday. He has a swollen kidney that they have a pad for. His mother didn't want him to play and I'm inclined to agree. Give it a weeks rest Kelvin, you deserve it. Then come back after the Buffalo win and let's grind on towards a state title. Go Eagles!

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="704063" timestamp="1257944814"]
My wife talked to Kelvin Bennett's mother yesterday and she said that the doctor told Kelvin it would be up to him(Kelvin) if he wanted to play Thursday. He has a swollen kidney that they have a pad for. His mother didn't want him to play and I'm inclined to agree. Give it a weeks rest Kelvin, you deserve it. Then come back after the Buffalo win and let's grind on towards a state title. Go Eagles!
[/quote]

I agree with you champeagle...Newton should easily win this game(buffalo)..corrigan-camden beat them 30-0 ....I hope this young man has a total recovery,he will probably be playing football on Sat.evenings somewhere after high-school..Good Luck to the Eagles...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4