Dayton vs. Waller predictions?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the Brenham game last night and I was pretty impressed with their offense. If Waller held this team to 14 points, they must have a pretty stout D. Broncos are gonna have to get their offense in gear tonight! I see a low scoring affair with both defenses setting the tone.

Broncos 17
Waller  7

Nearly time to head west and watch some great Texas high school football!!!  ;D

Where the heck are all the fans??  ??? Seems like by this time last year, all the non-faithful had jumped on board...I guess we will see tonight.

Safe travels to everyone.  8)
GO BRONCOS!!!!!  :-*

oh yeah....Go Coogs!  :) (hard to get used to that  ::))

[quote name="friogal" post="714403" timestamp="1258826332"]
Nearly time to head west and watch some great Texas high school football!!!  ;D

Where the heck are all the fans??  ??? Seems like by this time last year, all the non-faithful had jumped on board...I guess we will see tonight.

Safe travels to everyone.  8)
GO BRONCOS!!!!!   :-*

oh yeah....Go Coogs!  :) (hard to get used to that  ::))
[/quote]getting ready to head that way myself. good luck to 19-4a today. good luck to central also. i'll definitely be there. will probably be sitting in the handicapped section with my friend in a wheelchair. luck to my broncs. 8) 8)

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="714328" timestamp="1258820867"]
I saw the Brenham game last night and I was pretty impressed with their offense. If Waller held this team to 14 points, they must have a pretty stout D. Broncos are gonna have to get their offense in gear tonight! I see a low scoring affair with both defenses setting the tone.

Broncos 17
Waller   7
[/quote]Boy was that wrong...Dayton creamed Waller....either Brenham was having a bad night when they played Waller or Waller was having a bad night playing Dayton.All I know is that is the best I have seen Dayton play all year.Something is clicking. YAY BRONCOS...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4