Hamshire-Fannett at Lumberton Predictions/HF WINS IN 2 OTs!

Bobcat1

Guest bleed orange
This game is hard to predict. Lumberton is young and is a work in process. HF sqeaked by Kelly who has not been very good in the past. Maybe they are better this year but I believe softball is the number 1 sport at Kelly for girls. HF by 5.

Lumberton  just got even younger. Coach Gohlson just pulled up a Freshman to the varsity. 
Last year this team was 10-17. If he can turn that around to 17-10 it would be a great move in the right direction. I doubt that any team in this area is working harder right now to improve. This new coach is really getting after it, with practice like we have not seen in Lumberton for a while! 

[quote name="fiveoclocksomewhere" post="710643" timestamp="1258472037"]
Lumberton  just got even younger. Coach Gohlson just pulled up a Freshman to the varsity. 
Last year this team was 10-17. If he can turn that around to 17-10 it would be a great move in the right direction. [b]I doubt that any team in this area is working harder right now to improve[/b]. This new coach is really getting after it, with practice like we have not seen in Lumberton for a while! 
[/quote]

That is a pretty big statement.... I am sure Central , Orangefield , HJ and woodville practice pretty hard....

[quote name="hjhawks" post="710748" timestamp="1258479389"]
[quote author=fiveoclocksomewhere link=topic=62447.msg710643#msg710643 date=1258472037]
Last year this team was 10-17. If he can turn that around to 17-10 it would be a great move in the right direction. [b]I doubt that any team in this area is working harder right now to improve[/b]. This new coach is really getting after it, with practice like we have not seen in Lumberton for a while! 
[/quote]

That is a pretty big statement.... I am sure Central , Orangefield , HJ and woodville practice pretty hard....
[/quote]

I'm sure this sentence just didn't come out like it was planned.  (hopefully).

What [b]I DOUBT[/b] is that [b]ANY [/b] team in the area is working just enough to stay where they are.

What it is meant to say is that the girls are working as hard as anyone could possibly work. It doesn't mean anything negatively towards other teams. Just a compliment to the Lumberton team. Why on earth would I slam other teams?

Sheesh. This is why printed words don't always come out like they are intended. 

Sorry if anyone misunderstood the statement.

[quote name="hjhawks" post="710748" timestamp="1258479389"]
[quote author=fiveoclocksomewhere link=topic=62447.msg710643#msg710643 date=1258472037]
[/quote]

That is a pretty big statement.... I am sure Central , [b]Orangefield [/b] , HJ and woodville practice pretty hard....
[/quote]

Yeah, my sister was worn out last night because of practice.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05