Central defense faces familiar test

KFDM COOP

Lets go Jags bring it to em. 100% supporter here lets take them.    ITS      H
                                                                                                      A
                                                                                                        M
                                                                                                          M
                                                                                                            E
                                                                                                              R
                                                                                                                T
                                                                                                                  I
                                                                                                                    M
                                                                                                                      E

Guest GCMPats
"Some of the defenses we've tried to run this year, they finally ran it right," Washington said. "They did things like running some of the slants better and when we went back and looked at it on film, I told them that [b]if they listen to us  and do what we ask[/b], we can do this quite a bit."

Maybe Coach Washington could get my 17 yr old to understand this philosophy too. ;D

Best of luck this week Jags.

This team is mirroring last year's team to the 'T'.  Our defense have been comming together since the Livingston game, even though we lost to them and PN-G.  We pitched a shutout in the first round just like last year.  If our offense can get back to around 28 PPG and about 300 yards per game like it was before, we can take this region, no doubt.  I think we'll get back to that this weekend.  Good luck to our boys vs. Huntsville!

[quote name="D3zii" post="712269" timestamp="1258657828"]
True Soulja..But i think this Team may be a little bit better IMO, just because the potential the offense has..
[/quote]Yes, I know what your saying, but with that offense that we ran last year, we still averaged 28 points per game.  There was very few 3 and outs.  Our drives seem to stall a lot more this year.  We kept the ball moving, although there were never any long runs being broken, but we kept chugging along, like an old station wagon ;D .  Now, we have  an open offense that will give you big plays.  If it's like that, we need to have big plays every once in a while.  I'm sure we will come out and get back to that.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="712367" timestamp="1258665540"]
[quote author=D3zii link=topic=62631.msg712269#msg712269 date=1258657828]
True Soulja..But i think this Team may be a little bit better IMO, just because the potential the offense has..
[/quote]Yes, I know what your saying, but with that offense that we ran last year, we still averaged 28 points per game.  There was very few 3 and outs.  Our drives seem to stall a lot more this year.  We kept the ball moving, although there were never any long runs being broken, but we kept chugging along, like an old station wagon ;D .  Now, we have  an open offense that will give you big plays.  If it's like that, we need to have big plays every once in a while.  I'm sure we will come out and get back to that.
[/quote]This offense has big play potential all over it. If our receivers just catch the ball. Score fast and alot. Put that ''D'' back out there to get you the ball back, then score again. :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43