GCCISD's Stallworth Stadium

Guest GCMPats

[quote name="NDN-JOHN" post="712186" timestamp="1258654030"]
The new Beaumont stadium will have 2 tiers. I hear its only going to hold like 10,000 people. Thats not very many !!
[/quote]
if you have ever been to the Berry Center it is the same situation.
It looks impressive, but I think at the Berry Center the stands only go from the 25 to the 25.
That is only 50 yards wide, of course all the seats are good seats as their are no endzone seats.
At Stallworth, the stadium goes from endzone line to endzone line (that is 120 yards long), hence the seating is almost 20,000.

[quote name="dayton" post="712180" timestamp="1258653814"]
[quote author=NDNWarrior link=topic=62640.msg712175#msg712175 date=1258653531]
[b]Kinda looks like to me the Brenham coach wanted to play at Aldine in hopes to thwart the onsluaght of PNG fans[/b]...well...guess again! We will ALL be there, fired up and ready to take it to Brenham!

Honor......Pride.............Tradition...........PNG Indians!
[/quote]

That's right.... he's also voiced some concerns over the anxiety his players are exhibiting about facing the Indians' O, D and special teams. I gave him a call though and he said they are trying to work through it. I think I've convinced him that they should still plan to come and play you guys just for good experience for next year.   ;) ::) :-\
[/quote]
You serious?  Has he NOT heard of the fan base PNG has?  Wow...thanks for the call , though!

[quote name="GCMPats" post="712195" timestamp="1258654290"]
Come on PNG and Dayton. Please, please, please take care of your business these next two weeks. I would love to see a PNG and Dayton match-up in the Region 3 Quarterfinals!
[/quote]

Yeah, that would be cool.  Maybe we could have the game at Reliant!  lol

I just wish they would let us reschedule this game for Sat because of the weather, then maybe they would agree on Stallworth if it meant not having to play in the rain, then again, we did pretty darn well in the rain, on a grass field for that matter, so it's not gonna make much of a difference for us, just might keep some fans away...but I'll be there either way...GO INDIANS!!!

[quote name="NDNfan91" post="712288" timestamp="1258659080"]
I just wish they would let us reschedule this game for Sat because of the weather, then maybe they would agree on Stallworth if it meant not having to play in the rain, then again, we did pretty darn well in the rain, on a grass field for that matter, so it's not gonna make much of a difference for us, just might keep some fans away...but I'll be there either way...GO INDIANS!!!
[/quote]

Me too!  I-N-D-I-A-N-S, Scalp 'em, Indians, Scalp 'em!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats