5th Annual Fred Williams Classic - Fri., Nov. 27 - Ozen HS

[quote name="HoopInsider_Cooper" post="714095" timestamp="1258784952"]
[font=Courier]Friday, Nov. 27 - Ozen HS

2:30pm - PA Memorial vs. Anahuac
4pm - Hardin-Jefferson vs. Central
5:30pm - Silsbee vs. Kountze
7pm - Ozen vs. West Brook[/font]
[/quote]Can someone tell me why they're wasting our time with Anahuac?

I was curious about that match up too.

I would have thought it would have been better for Memorial to play Central and HJ to play Anahuac.

I really wish that my Silsbee Tigers would have been short handed for their game with Kountze, but now that football is over for them, Silsbee should have all their players available for this game. I say "should" because a couple of Silsbee players sustained some injuries last night that they may need to recover from before they hit the court.

[font=Courier]FYI.....Anahuac & H-J play the following week. Anahuac was supposed to play another team but that team pulled out of the event so Coach Henderson filled in....Wasn't set up this way but some coaches will come thru and help you out and aren't afraid to play anyone.

Anahuac nearly beat Central last year at Jaguar Gym. [/font]

[quote name="HoopInsider_Cooper" post="715411" timestamp="1258880261"]
[font=Courier]FYI.....Anahuac & H-J play the following week. Anahuac was supposed to play another team but that team pulled out of the event so Coach Henderson filled in....Wasn't set up this way but some coaches will come thru and help you out and aren't afraid to play anyone.

[/quote]        Yeah and Coach West will have his boys ready to play so don't think it will just be a total blow out but i expect from what i seen P.A. to pull away in the 2nd Half and may a 74- 59 win.

[quote name="TopDawG52" post="715477" timestamp="1258899695"]
[quote author=HoopInsider_Cooper link=topic=62750.msg715411#msg715411 date=1258880261]

[/quote]        Yeah and Coach West will have his boys ready to play so don't think it will just be a total blow out but i expect from what i seen P.A. to pull away in the 2nd Half and may a 74- 59 win.
[/quote]You can't prepare for what we bring to the court!!!! we'll by 30 plus

[quote name="HoopInsider_Cooper" post="715411" timestamp="1258880261"]

[/quote]

I wonder what team pulled out? Wait, I know who it was. LNH  ;) ::)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="714454" timestamp="1258829913"]

I would have thought it would have been better for Memorial to play Central and HJ to play Anahuac.

[b]I really wish that my Silsbee Tigers would have been short handed for their game with Kountze, but now that football is over for them, Silsbee should have all their players available for this game. I say "should" because a couple of Silsbee players sustained some injuries last night that they may need to recover from before they hit the court.[/b][/quote]

AAW, why do you wish that Silsbee would be short-handed for the game against Kountze? Maybe I'm confused.

[quote name="KHSAlum400" post="716879" timestamp="1259079813"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=62750.msg714454#msg714454 date=1258829913]

[b]I really wish that my Silsbee Tigers would have been short handed for their game with Kountze, but now that football is over for them, Silsbee should have all their players available for this game. I say "should" because a couple of Silsbee players sustained some injuries last night that they may need to recover from before they hit the court.[/b][/quote]

If the Tigers were to be short-handed for their game with Kountze, that would mean that Silsbee would still be in the football playoffs. 6 of Silsbee's basketball players, 2 of which are starters, play football.
AAW, why do you wish that Silsbee would be short-handed for the game against Kountze? Maybe I'm confused.
[/quote]

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="716945" timestamp="1259087801"]
[quote author=KHSAlum400 link=topic=62750.msg716879#msg716879 date=1259079813]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=62750.msg714454#msg714454 date=1258829913]

If the Tigers were to be short-handed for their game with Kountze, that would mean that Silsbee would still be in the football playoffs. 6 of Silsbee's basketball players, 2 of which are starters, play football.
[/quote]
[/quote]

Cool deal.  ;D See you Friday. I'll be in home for the holidays.

[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="717624" timestamp="1259186898"]
Dang sorry AAW. :'(...I know where you would rather be but hopefully you can help the bucs out in the playoff run. ::)
[/quote]

Yea, I really wanted to be there Friday night. Originally I was, but EC and Dangerfield changed their playoff game from Saturday night to Friday night.

Joey will be there broadcasting the games. Go by and say "hi" to him.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4