What's for supper?

Guest Sports Cards

4 1/2 hrs away from kickoff.... Who will be eating crow for supper tonight around 10pm?????

I don't predict Nederland games for that very reason, I don't like the taste of crow. There are always upsets and I don't want to be caught on the wrong side of one.

I will gladly eat crow tomorrow if we loose. All that is worth supporting my team in their rebirth. And I just hope that every team out there (with their belittling remarks about lumberton) all have a 0-10 season in their near future just so they will know how we feel trying to crawl out of the grave. The Raiders have recovered nicely from last years embarrassing season. I am tired of everyone belittling them...Pick on a team with a winning history and let us build one of our own.

I will gladly eat crow tomorrow if we loose. All that is worth supporting my team in their rebirth. And I just hope that every team out there (with their belittling remarks about lumberton) all have a 0-10 season in their near future just so they will know how we feel trying to crawl out of the grave. The Raiders have recovered nicely from last years embarrassing season. I am tired of everyone belittling them...Pick on a team with a winning history and let us build one of our own.

:cry: Take it easy man. :shock:

I've been reading this for awhile, and no one would have said anything about Lumberton, if they hadn't gotten on here and started talking smack. My daddy always told me "son don't brag on yourself, it just makes you look stupid, besides if you're that good, everyone else will be bragging on you". Not bad words to live by.

Guest Sports Cards

How do you like your crow cooked??? :-) :lol:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4