BRONCOS KEEP ON BELIEVING!

Thought you guys might enjoy this picture.
I almost nailed the El Campo score, but the Bronco score was two TD's short.
Kuddos to El Campo, they had a good game plan and really shut down the passing game in the 1st half, then Payton Ploch ignites the running game in the 4th quarter and the Bronco offense explodes for (I would say) over 200 yards of offense in the 4th quarter.
ENJOY THE PICTURE!
My students made this sign on Tuesday, what a lesson for them as they see in real life how believing results in succeeding!
[img]http://www.toupsgraphics.com/imglib/FBGM13_001.jpg[/img]
My result for the Bronco game is pasted below.
[b]4A PLAYOFFS AREA
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 27
Dayton Broncos vs El Campo Rice Birds
Tully Stadium, Spring Branch, TX 7:00 PM
TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION
Dayton 37 El Campo 17
THE RESULT
Dayton 17 El Campo 16[/b]
The Bronco offens was sytmied in the first half and the Bronco defense played a lax first quarter resulting in a 16 to 7 halftime lead for the Rice Birds. Then the second half started and the real ALWAYS BELIEVING Broncos showed up to play. The Broncos shut down the Rice Birds in the second half allowing less than 100 yards of offense and less than 5 first downs. While the Rice Birds couldn't move the ball the Dayton offense began to wear out the Rice Birds resulting in ten fourth quarter come from behind points. Freshmen kicker Carranco comes through in the clutch and connects on a field goal to put the Broncos up to stay. For the third straight year the Broncos reach the quarter-finals.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4