CRUSH#1!! is here baby!!! I thought you knew? FW IN A ROUT!!!!

Crush#1!

[color=#151b8d][[color=deepskyblue][/color][size=12pt][/size]

Come on Bro.I didn't lie to y'all. Bear witness to the firepower. #5 for FW is just a soph. They are loaded with Sophs and jrs. It was almost  a " no contest". I don't why the Jags didn't put game into the hands of their talented wr's. That might have kept the game close. FW plays in a system that executes. The Jags couldn't hold serve. I knew that FW would run it up to 60 plus if the Jags closed within 14 pts. It was too easy. The Jags were "clueless" in Baytown not one single sack when the staters for FW were in. No picks. Total domination by FW. They called off the Stangs to keep it under 50 pts. 24-4a has FW and Dawson in rd 4 next to face off again. Beaumont WBrook and Central are on the long ride home. No excuses,missed calls, etc. Just a plain old stampede by the Mustangs. 23-4A got a lotta moe fah you baby. Your much talked about  number #44 was no factor  at all  instead it was #33 Barnes from FW that was the headliner today. 24-4A OWNS REGION III IN 2009. 24-4A IS STILL STANDING TAKING OUT THESE  SLUGS AND THEY DON'T HOW WE DID IT. DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL JAG FANS, IT'S  A 24-4A THANG YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND. IT MUST BE THE LIVING AND PLAYING IN THE COMPANY OF A DISTRICT THAT HAS A COMBINED EIGHT 4-A CHAMPIONSHIPS SINCE 1990.  

[quote name="Crush#1!" post="719788" timestamp="1259453700"]

Come on Bro.I didn't lie to y'all. Bear witness to the firepower. #5 for FW is just a soph. They are loaded with Sophs and jrs. It was almost  a " no contest". I don't why the Jags didn't put game into the hands of their talented wr's. That might have kept the game close. FW plays in a system that executes. The Jags couldn't hold serve. I knew that FW would run it up to 60 plus if the Jags closed within 14 pts. It was too easy. The Jags were "clueless" in Baytown not one single sack when the staters for FW were in. No picks. Total domination by FW. They called off the Stangs to keep it under 50 pts. 24-4a has FW and Dawson in rd 4 next to face off again. Beaumont WBrook and Central are on the long ride home. No excuses,missed calls, etc. Just a plain old stampede by the Mustangs. 23-4A got a lotta moe fah you baby. Your much talked about  number #44 was no factor  at all  instead it was #33 Barnes from FW that was the headliner today. 24-4A OWNS REGION III IN 2009. 24-4A IS STILL STANDING TAKING OUT THESE  SLUGS AND THEY DON'T HOW WE DID IT. DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL JAG FANS, IT'S  A 24-4A THANG YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND. IT MUST BE THE LIVING AND PLAYING IN THE COMPANY OF A DISTRICT THAT HAS A COMBINED EIGHT 4-A CHAMPIONSHIPS SINCE 1990.  
[/quote]

Hope FW Fan doesn't read this because he will make sure your arse is in tutorials next week.  Man I can't even decipher half of what you wrote.  I thought FW was an academically sound institution? You just answered that question.  I am now dumber for reading it.  Thanks.

[quote name="Crush#1!" post="719788" timestamp="1259453700"]

Come on Bro.I didn't lie to y'all. Bear witness to the firepower. #5 for FW is just a soph. They are loaded with Sophs and jrs. It was almost  a " no contest". I don't why the Jags didn't put game into the hands of their talented wr's. That might have kept the game close. FW plays in a system that executes. The Jags couldn't hold serve. I knew that FW would run it up to 60 plus if the Jags closed within 14 pts. It was too easy. The Jags were "clueless" in Baytown not one single sack when the staters for FW were in. No picks. Total domination by FW. They called off the Stangs to keep it under 50 pts. 24-4a has FW and Dawson in rd 4 next to face off again. Beaumont WBrook and Central are on the long ride home. No excuses,missed calls, etc. Just a plain old stampede by the Mustangs. 23-4A got a lotta moe fah you baby. Your much talked about  number #44 was no factor  at all  instead it was #33 Barnes from FW that was the headliner today. 24-4A OWNS REGION III IN 2009. 24-4A IS STILL STANDING TAKING OUT THESE  SLUGS AND THEY DON'T HOW WE DID IT. DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL JAG FANS, IT'S  A 24-4A THANG YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND. IT MUST BE THE LIVING AND PLAYING IN THE COMPANY OF A DISTRICT THAT HAS A COMBINED [b]EIGHT 4-A CHAMPIONSHIPS SINCE 1990. [/b]  
[/quote]

5 for LM
2 for TC

what's the other?

[quote name="7mary3" post="719941" timestamp="1259462563"]
[quote author=Crush#1! link=topic=63093.msg719788#msg719788 date=1259453700]

[/quote]

Hope FW Fan doesn't read this because he will make sure your arse is in tutorials next week.  Man I can't even decipher half of what you wrote.  I thought FW was an academically sound institution? You just answered that question.  I am now dumber for reading it.  Thanks.
[/quote]

Yall are too easy. This guy is not even FW, but he sure sold yall a bill of goods. PS - do not assume he is in HS, some of the adults who post on here are struggling with the new english thing.

[quote name="txcanes" post="720257" timestamp="1259512757"]
[quote author=7mary3 link=topic=63093.msg719941#msg719941 date=1259462563]
[quote author=Crush#1! link=topic=63093.msg719788#msg719788 date=1259453700]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yall are too easy. This guy is not even FW, but he sure sold yall a bill of goods. PS - do not assume he is in HS, some of the adults who post on here are struggling with the new english thing.
[/quote]
:D :D :D :D :D :D Thats the truth  :D :D :D :D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32