Crockett @ Huntington

no-look

[quote name="no-look" post="720721" timestamp="1259588467"]
Tuesday.....Mostly east Texas but Crockett is ranked in top twenty and both teams will be in HJ tourney next week........?
[/quote]

I am going to come up to the Huntington tourney Friday morning and check out Crockett and Paris. Depending on what time Silsbee plays that day in the Big Sandy tourney will determine how long I can stay that day. I am thinking Silsbee will play around 4pm that day. I should be able to see Huntington also that day.

Looks as though I won't be coming up to Huntington Friday. If Silsbee wins both their games Thursday (they should, play Legacy and Woodville) then the Tigers play at 1pm Friday, not 4pm, like I thought.

I still may come up early that morning to check out Crockett who should be playing the first game that morning at 8am. But I will need to leave by 11am to get to Big Sandy in time to broadcast Silsbee's 1pm game.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="720814" timestamp="1259599258"]
Looks as though I won't be coming up to Huntington Friday. If Silsbee wins both their games Thursday (they should, play Legacy and Woodville) then the Tigers play at 1pm Friday, not 4pm, like I thought.

I still may come up early that morning to check out Crockett who should be playing the first game that morning at 8am. But I will need to leave by 11am to get to Big Sandy in time to broadcast Silsbee's 1pm game.
[/quote]We will feed you better than Lazeek..........non of this bad link stuff.....

[quote name="no-look" post="721055" timestamp="1259619662"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=63150.msg720814#msg720814 date=1259599258]

[/quote]We will feed you better than Lazeek..........non of this bad link stuff.....
[/quote]

What's for breakfast Friday morning?

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="722089" timestamp="1259727089"]
BTW the food at the NEW HAWK GYM is great..........nachos, burgers, hotdogs, grilled chicken wraps and of course candy!!!
[/quote]I will be there next week but I will need plenty of pop corn!........I have been promised a suite in the sky booth....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4