Beaumont Ozen vs. Silsbee Broadcast/Silsbee Wins/Comments

Guest stevenash
[quote name="tigersvoice" post="723617" timestamp="1259948379"]
[quote author=STiger85 link=topic=63189.msg722540#msg722540 date=1259797360]
I need some help. I looked in the Enterprise today and could not find an article on the Silsbee game. If y'all find it, tell me where it is. Silsbee handed Ozen there a$$ oh butts last night and no article.
[/quote]

Maybe next week, if the Tigers can do the same/similar thing to Central, it will get a mention in the BE.
[/quote]

Since they are, most likely, the best team in the area, you would think the Enterprise would be covering them better.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="723743" timestamp="1259959840"]
You would think...
[/quote]

You and Nash are setting me up - and I'm a sucker for it. 8)

Nope....Silsbee has looked really good this year I think they have the best team this year in our area...Doesn't mean I'm going to pull for them when they play HJ....but i will when they play everyone else. They are still Hardin County where the best basketball is played. I just hope HJ can "david" can pull off at least one upset of Silsbee "goliath" this year.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="728151" timestamp="1260552135"]
Again, the Enterprise will need more subscribers from Hardin County to do anything special on Silsbee's basketball at this point and time. Now, if they go to State, you will see more coverage because of the "big dance."
[/quote]

Obviously the Enterprise thought enough about Silsbee to do this article of them in the YMBL/[b]BISD[/b] tourney. ;)

Article hardly even mentions the Beaumont schools. ;)

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/sports/local/silsbee_boys_upset_eisenhower_in_ymbl_tourney.html

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    chipslift1
    Newest Member
    chipslift1