Kountze 108, @ Goodrich 50 - F

[quote name="THE SCOUTER" post="722139" timestamp="1259729816"]
Those Lions are the real deal.
[/quote]        They need to continue to get better and Keep players Healthy because NW lost in football early this season so they are gonna be gettin more practice in... I still Believe with a healthy team Kountze should be Rolling not losing another one this season only let down could be in the HJ Tour...

Kountze has a good club but it's awful early to be talking about not losing another game.They will have to pick up the long range game to get out of the region.Walker and Brey are playing above the rim and doing a good job but their outside shooting as a team isn't where it needs to be yet.

[quote name="whsalum" post="722618" timestamp="1259808437"]
Kountze has a good club but it's awful early to be talking about not losing another game.They will have to pick up the long range game to get out of the region.Walker and Brey are playing above the rim and doing a good job but their outside shooting as a team isn't where it needs to be yet.
[/quote]

TopDawg, what does the JV team look like? PG position mainly. I think once Joubert moves Zay McDaniel back to his original position, Kountze could be even more deadly, but we have to a PG first. McDaniel is not a TRUE PG, which has limited his effectiveness at scoring.

[quote name="KHSAlum400" post="722673" timestamp="1259812050"]
[quote author=whsalum link=topic=63262.msg722618#msg722618 date=1259808437]
[/quote]

TopDawg, what does the JV team look like? PG position mainly. I think once Joubert moves Zay McDaniel back to his original position, Kountze could be even more deadly, but we have to a PG first. McDaniel is not a TRUE PG, which has limited his effectiveness at scoring.
[/quote]            Zay will have to run the show we don'[t have anyone else that can play it as well.. or even good enough to get it done.. As far as its too early look at Kountze Schedule and tell me who can beat them besides someone in the HJ Tour.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4