Where Did Everybody Go?

Guest GCMPats

Guest GCMPats
What happened? Did everyone have to go back to work as soon as their teams football season was ended?

I've had to go on the basketball board to find anyone to talk to.

[quote name="bigdaddyblue" post="723003" timestamp="1259869800"]
Were still licking our wounds from the Dawson game,playing what-ifs..Kind of hard to root for the Broncs,but i believe they finally get there first real test Saturday night.........[b]Man the PNG bunch sure disappeared quickly.....[/b]
[/quote]That's funny stuff!

Were still licking our wounds from the Dawson game,playing what-ifs..Kind of hard to root for the Broncs,but i believe they finally get there first real test Saturday night.........Man the PNG bunch sure disappeared quickly.....
[/quote]AWWWW we cheered yall all the way in the playoffs...

Guest GCMPats
Were still licking our wounds from the Dawson game,playing what-ifs..Kind of hard to root for the Broncs,but i believe they finally get there first real test Saturday night.........[b]Man the PNG bunch sure disappeared quickly[/b].....
[/quote]

Like poo through a goose.

Should be a tough game for the Broncos. Both teams are playoff experienced and battle tested. Wish it was a little closer, might be inclined to go. Instead, BCS football will be in full viewing mode this Saturday.

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="rollinac" post="723016" timestamp="1259870567"]
Yea, once the season ends you find a select few that stick around on here.  Speaking of where in the heck has ROT been this year....he get sick or something?
[/quote]

Maybe he got cross-ways with the PNG moderators too. ;)

Like i said before...had Dayton played Brenham two rounds ago as did the Indians....everyone would be posting where are the Dayton Fans....its all about the draw... Our half of the bracket had Brenham and Angleton..Daytons half of the bracket consisted of El Campo and Waller...  Easy...Dayton Fans!  would like to pull for yall..but why should we?  All we have to compare  is us beating Crosby by 30 and yall losing to Crosby by 28...Lets see where yall go after this week?

[quote name="injunfan21" post="723243" timestamp="1259890205"]
Like i said before...had Dayton played Brenham two rounds ago as did the Indians....everyone would be posting where are the Dayton Fans....its all about the draw... Our half of the bracket had Brenham and Angleton..Daytons half of the bracket consisted of El Campo and Waller...  Easy...Dayton Fans!  would like to pull for yall..but why should we?  All we have to compare  is us beating Crosby by 30 and yall losing to Crosby by 28...Lets see where yall go after this week?
[/quote]
I just love comedy.  I would have bet my house that PNG wouldn't get past Brenham.  Nice undefeated season in probably the weakest district in southeast Tx this year.  PNG wouldn't make a pimple on El Campo's arse.  It's cool though, keep dreaming.  Maybe Dayton will come dominate the Golden Triangle again next year.

[quote name="injunfan21" post="723262" timestamp="1259892022"]
We Shall See...
[/quote]

Doesn't matter....Brenham and Dayton have dominated for the last ten years soooooo it could go either way, both teams respect each other.  PNG gets an undefeated season, a state ranking(?), and huh......nuff said.

[quote name="GCMPats" post="723020" timestamp="1259870763"]
[quote author=rollinac link=topic=63329.msg723016#msg723016 date=1259870567]
Yea, once the season ends you find a select few that stick around on here.  Speaking of where in the heck has ROT been this year....he get sick or something?
[/quote]

Maybe he got cross-ways with the PNG moderators too. ;)
[/quote]

Who's ROT?    And BTW, I've been here EVERY day.  I just don't post all the time.  Some people post just to get their numbers up, like it's a medal or something.

one loss on the year..and it will be to the same team that ends Dayton's season... I hope Dayton is put into our district next year!  And wish it was this year...Yall have had a great draw in Region III..enjoy it for another day..then it is over!!! Reality hits!

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="injunfan21" post="723270" timestamp="1259892957"]
one loss on the year..and it will be to the same team that ends Dayton's season... I hope Dayton is put into our district next year!  And wish it was this year...Yall have had a great draw in Region III..enjoy it for another day..then it is over!!! Reality hits!
[/quote]

PNG is just lucky to have drawn a mediocre 4th place BH team in round 1. Otherwise, they would have been toast a week earlier. Dayton will take care of the Mickey Mouse Cubs again on Saturday. 19-4A's second best team is STILL standing. If not for Central, 20-4A would have been a joke.

As for next year,asking for Dayton to be in your district is kind of like telling your parents you're going to ask Santa Claus for a pony. Everyone knows it probably won't happen, but if it does, you would never be able to take care of it.

[quote name="GCMPats" post="723308" timestamp="1259897538"]
[quote author=injunfan21 link=topic=63329.msg723270#msg723270 date=1259892957]
one loss on the year..and it will be to the same team that ends Dayton's season... I hope Dayton is put into our district next year!  And wish it was this year...Yall have had a great draw in Region III..enjoy it for another day..then it is over!!! Reality hits!
[/quote]

PNG is just lucky to have drawn a mediocre 4th place BH team in round 1. Otherwise, they would have been toast a week earlier. Dayton will take care of the Mickey Mouse Cubs again on Saturday. 19-4A's second best team is STILL standing. If not for Central, 20-4A would have been a joke.

[b]As for next year,asking for Dayton to be in you district is kind of like telling your parents you're going to ask Santa Clause for a pony. Everyone knows it probably won't happen, but if it does, you would never be able to take care of it[/b].
[/quote]FUNNY STUFF LOL

[quote name="injunfan21" post="723243" timestamp="1259890205"]
[/quote]Your stupid statement shows just how stupid you are. PNG fans, hope you throw this bum out of your fan club.

No one have gone anywhere.  I'm just trying to catch  up on Basketball.  I completely turned my Back to Jag Basketball due to back to back Deep playoff runs for the football team.  I'm still here. 

And the guy that say that 20-4A was a joke this year.  I think you judging it off of 2 things...  Was it weak because Lumberton missed the playoffs and Nederland barely squeeked in as these two are normally front runners?  Was it because our District champions only went 2 rounds deep?  No.  I believe that the answer lies right I your face.  Ever thought that 19-4A is just better this year?  Hello, Crosby, their District champions?  Dayton?  Don't need to say any more.  GCM?  Those guys did darn good to say this is their second ever varsity team. 

I'm still here...Been hanging out in the college football forum a little...trying to push for the Frogs (ha). As for all of the discussion in this post; I wasn't surprised by a Brenham win over PN-G but that doesn't negate what the Indians accomplished this season. And, Central once again proved that us "experts" don't always know as much as we think we do.
As for 20-4A being weak this year. I won't include Central/PN-G in that mix but I will agree in regards to the rest of the district. It happens in every district from time to time, including 19-4A/24-4A.
As for Dayton; it's long past the time to talk about how far the Broncos can go or what they're capable of because they've proven that they are a team worthy of everyone's respect for the past decade. Brenham is a solid team and may very well take out the Broncos but anytime you play a team with the tradition that Dayton has, you run the risk of being "tripped" up. Win or lose, Dayton will still have the respect of everyone (even if they don't want to admit it). And, if Central continues its magic for another decade, we will be able to say the same thing about the Jags. That kind of respect is just not something you earn overnight.
I don't cover Dayton but good luck to you Broncos. And, I do welcome you back to 20-4A. You made things exciting and you made the district that much stronger. That's always welcome as far as I am concerned. I still have Kirbyville and Newton to follow (hopefully for another week) and then I will fade away into the sunset until football rears its head again next Fall. I Just can't get into high school basketball anymore. Just can't do it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats