EVADALE TOURNEY BROADCASTS!!!!! TODAY!!!!!

We will be broadcasting the 12:30 game which has host Evadale playing Orangefield(Hamshire-Fannett decided not to make the trip) and the 2pm game which has Kountze vs. Buna.

Broadcast start time will be at 12:20pm and continue through the 2pm game is finished.

Click link to listen to both games back to back.

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=112:houston-davis-panthers-vs-silsbee-730-pm&catid=73:games

[quote name="True Blue" post="723927" timestamp="1259979737"]
Are you going to Broadcast the Saturday games at all??
[/quote]

I don't think so, but you never know. My plans have changed some from what they were to be, so there is a chance I will be broadcasting some games tomorrow. Stay tuned. ;)

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="724054" timestamp="1260024833"]
Looks as though I'll be heading to Big Sandy today to broadcast Silsbee's game in the finals. Game is at 6pm.
[/quote]

New name for you AAW - you know The Texas Country Reporter on KFDM on weekends? - well how 'bout "The Texas Country SETX
Broadcaster" as your moniker?  We appreciate you man.  Keep up the good work.

[quote name="tigersvoice" post="724061" timestamp="1260026433"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=63373.msg724054#msg724054 date=1260024833]
Looks as though I'll be heading to Big Sandy today to broadcast Silsbee's game in the finals. Game is at 6pm.
[/quote]

New name for you AAW - you know The Texas Country Reporter on KFDM on weekends? - well how 'bout "The Texas Country SETX

[/quote]

I agree lol I hate to see you not broadcast the Kountze/Orangefield game:( Was  gonna listen while I watch Texas beat Nebraska tonight:) But Good Luck Tigers I hope yall Beat a New Waverly team who I dont like lol.

[quote name="utfan06" post="724063" timestamp="1260027145"]
[quote author=tigersvoice link=topic=63373.msg724061#msg724061 date=1260026433]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=63373.msg724054#msg724054 date=1260024833]
[/quote]

[/quote]ee lol I hate to see you not broadcast the Kountze/Orangefield game:( Was  gonna listen while I watch Texas beat Nebraska tonight:) But Good Luck Tigers I hope yall Beat a New Waverly team who I dont like lol.
[/quote] Because they beat Kountze last year. :D :D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05