Crow eating being done right now

who has to eat the most crow this week?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. who has to eat the most crow this week?

• Nederland
    • Jasper
    • Lumberton

I voted for Lumberton, but it's really only one or two posters who deserve it. The players who have been on here have it right - Prove it on the field, and keep your bragging to your girlfriend. Those other ones (L-town stunner, not to mention any names) need to get that napkin tied around their neck and step up to the table!

Really - I'm as proud anyone that Lumberton is moving their program in the right direction. It's just sad that a few people have to come on here and ruin it for the ones who are working so hard to make a difference in that program :!:

Wanted to let all know........... if you dip your crow in ketchup or ranch dressing, it's really not that bad.........just make sure wherever you order it, they take ALL the feathers out before serving. :lol:

I never said I wouldn't eat crow. And I will also be the first to admit I did alot of talking about my team. Just hope other authors will keep that in mind when posting :D

Wanted to let all know........... if you dip your crow in ketchup or ranch dressing' date=' it's really not that bad.........just make sure wherever you order it, they take ALL the feathers out before serving. :lol:

I never said I wouldn't eat crow. And I will also be the first to admit I did alot of talking about my team. Just hope other authors will keep that in mind when posting :D[/quote']

For the first time L-town stunner i have a little respect for you

I will have to eat crow as well. I was talking some smack to brono 1! But, i have never said anything about winning district.

I still feel my Raiders are a good team and will win some district games. I think in this district teams will beat each other up and a team with a 4-3 district record could get in the playoffs.

Congrats to the Pirates on an awesome win over Nederland. It sounds like that one could be an instant classic. I wish i could have seen that 4th qtr.

I will have to eat crow as well. I was talking some smack to brono 1! But' date=' i have never said anything about winning district.

I still feel my Raiders are a good team and will win some district games. I think in this district teams will beat each other up and a team with a 4-3 district record could get in the playoffs.

Congrats to the Pirates on an awesome win over Nederland. It sounds like that one could be an instant classic. I wish i could have seen that 4th qtr.[/quote']

All is well, them boys played hard.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats