• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo

• I like how under each team in the preseason rankings they put a quote about the team… thought I’d share what was said for the region 3 teams  Bellville  The word here is physical- on defense and the run game   Waco La Vega  Dropping down to D2 could give Don Hyde’s Pirates an edge.   China Spring Last time they were D2, the cougars brought home a title.   Hamshire Fannett  Weoponry won’t be a problem for the Longhorns    Jasper  Classic Jasper Football: tough, gritty, fast, and mean   Madisonville  QB Ty Williams headlines a experienced offense    Silsbee  QB Michael Moshier is back, as is star LB Gary Farr    Lorena The Leopards make the leap from 3A with a strong front 7   West Orange Stark The Muststangs should bring glory back to southeast Texas @WOSdrummer99   Sealy With 14 starters in tow, is this the year the Tigers roar back?    
    • Went to the game last night...Tuesday's $1.00 dog night.  Nice post-Beryl crowd all things considered in the Houston area and southeast Texas.  Blanco pitched well. 7 IP and gave up 2 runs.  I'll take that.  Abreu still worries me.  I think he's tired from Espada over using him. I hope he doesn't have a dead arm in the second half of the season.  Bright spot continues to be Alex Bregman.  He's always solid at 3B and his bat has been heating up.  3 RBIs last night and he crushed the HR ball.  The bottom of the line-up came to play.  Myers, Dubon, and McCormick all put the ball in play with McCormick getting a big RBI.  I agree with you...just stay the course, stack some wins, win each series, get some players back after the All-Star break (hello, Tucker and Verlander!!!), and then, STAY AWAY FROM ANY MORE INJURIES.  Go Astros!
    • The Texan live included is what’s big IMO. But yeah Stepp and Tepp is great lol
    • Most people pay for theirs.    Why did you move from the inner city? Are you too good now?
    • 3 games over .500.  Excellent come back.  Now, just stay the course.
  • Topics