Dayton vs Crosby really not a rivalry

texans

[quote name="Borat" post="747875" timestamp="1264172456"]
I like way you say "ya'll" in state of Texas.  Brenhmam Fan need to stay in housing project and make
more ice-cream. I like.
[/quote]

Ya how bout that?  We use the word "y'all" around this town.  It's a contraction, (2 words joined together using an apostraphie to shorten a sentence)  Is the education in Crosby lacking as much as the atheletic talent?  Anyways, we also relish in any opertunity that we get, to seperate the pretenders from the contenders every year.  I see your familiar with Blue Bell; Now only if you could learn to accept the failure and disapointment that Crosby puts you guys through every year.  Then again, if your a Crosby fan, your prolly used to losing by now.   

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Karjackistan we know how to us spell check to make "opportunity" right.  You not have spell check in ice cream factory? No? You lose state championship game? Yes?  Maybe you come back to my country as pet monkey in circus.

[quote name="Borat" post="747972" timestamp="1264179796"]
Yes, just as old as how you say "sore loser" Dayton posters. But if you stop, I stop.  Like we stop jew eggs in Karjackistan.
[/quote]or you could just try to do a Pee Wee Herman routine and be a true cougar

[quote author=Borat link=topic=63648.msg747907#msg747907 date=1264176860]
In Karjackistan we know how to us spell check to make "opportunity" right.  You not have spell check in ice cream factory? No? You lose state championship game? Yes?  Maybe you come back to my country as pet monkey in circus.
[/quote

Ya, but atleast we were there and it won't be the last time.  We arn't eliminated by 2nd year programs.  As for spell check, we have it, I just don't care to use it.  I don't need spell check to get my point across and this isn't my profession so theres's no need.  You mentioned circus monkeys;  Thats about the equivilant of Crosby football program, yes?  Just can't wait to watch Dayton run through y'all again.  You know that's coming, because last year was the 1 out of 12 that y'all win.  Who knows, maybe we can show you boys how to play football again in the playoffs.  Can't wait...

[quote name="Diamond-J" post="748003" timestamp="1264181468"]
[quote author=Borat link=topic=63648.msg747972#msg747972 date=1264179796]
Yes, just as old as how you say "sore loser" Dayton posters. But if you stop, I stop.  Like we stop jew eggs in Karjackistan.
[/quote]or you could just try to do a Pee Wee Herman routine and be a true cougar
[/quote]

I like Pee Wee, very entertaining.  I have question, if you lose to Crosby in baseball do they call it "hat trick"?

[quote name="Borat" post="748052" timestamp="1264187200"]
[quote author=Diamond-J link=topic=63648.msg748003#msg748003 date=1264181468]
[quote author=Borat link=topic=63648.msg747972#msg747972 date=1264179796]
Yes, just as old as how you say "sore loser" Dayton posters. But if you stop, I stop.  Like we stop jew eggs in Karjackistan.
[/quote]

I like Pee Wee, very entertaining.  I have question, if you lose to Crosby in baseball do they call it "hat trick"?
[/quote]Why would you call it that?

[quote name="Borat" post="748094" timestamp="1264193255"]
I talk to you later Donny-J, many people come to Wal-Mart when schools let out.
[/quote]If you are referring to what I suspect you are then you are very fortunate that I did not file assault charges on the kid that threw it---I still may as the statute of limitations has not run out yet----and yes I have proof that it was intentional---that is what makes it assault.

[quote name="Borat" post="748314" timestamp="1264219011"]
I no idea what you mean Danny J.  In my country only women call for police if not want to make sexy time.
[/quote]I am not in your country--there are some things a parent does not forget.

How sad a parent stays on internet all day and talk trash like little teeny.  Maybe you grow up one day. Yes! Tyronne_Biggelstaff is finally back! Probation officer let you out for day, Yes?

[quote name="Diamond-J" post="747959" timestamp="1264179356"]
The Borat lingo gets old real quick.
[/quote]

Disagree, Borat lingo very funny.  Just laughed my way through all 12 pages of thread and seemed like the Dayton supporters far outnumbered Crosby.  Borat just evened the playing field.

BTW, I could care less who wins this football game but I think I will buy a ticket for the 2010 game.

[quote name="Borat" post="748535" timestamp="1264266074"]
How sad a parent stays on internet all day and talk trash like little teeny.  Maybe you grow up one day. Yes! Tyronne_Biggelstaff is finally back! Probation officer let you out for day, Yes?
[/quote]maybe not----I make my living on line so why do you care?

[quote name="Diamond-J" post="748561" timestamp="1264269680"]
[quote author=Borat link=topic=63648.msg748535#msg748535 date=1264266074]
How sad a parent stays on internet all day and talk trash like little teeny.  [b]Maybe you grow up one day.[/b] Yes! Tyronne_Biggelstaff is finally back! Probation officer let you out for day, Yes?
[/quote]maybe not----I make my living on line so why do you care?
[/quote]

Coming from a guy that thinks he's Borat.......wow.

I like you Danny J.  Maybe next week you come back to my country and I introduce you to my sister.  She is #1 in all of Karjackistan. You bring Tyreese as pet.  He will have to fly in bottom of plane though.  I go to work now, many people from Drayton flood our Wal-Mart to buy chicken at lunch. Yes, we make much money, I like.

[quote name="Borat" post="748570" timestamp="1264271051"]
I like you Danny J.  Maybe next week you come back to my country and I introduce you to my sister.  She is #1 in all of Karjackistan. You bring Tyreese as pet.  He will have to fly in bottom of plane though.  I go to work now, many people from Drayton flood our Wal-Mart to buy chicken at lunch. Yes, we make much money, I like.
[/quote]Complete nonsense-----but you did get me to think----

you are:

1. a parent like me and by your definition makes you sad
2. graduated or dropped out and wasting time on line......again sad
3. in junior high and mommy and daddy won't let you have friends over or even worse--no friends???...all very sad
4. in high school with a car, drivers license, but no friends( same sex or not) and really have nothing to do except to pretend to be Borat...sad sad sad

I must shut it down and go home now where I can be happy. I suspect that you are a #4 ----you and "rosie" have a good time this weekend

Goodbye for now my lonely Borat friend.

No! Do not leave Danny J.  Nice lady from Dayton buying last of chicken. Say she sick and tired of eating crow.  Buying Crosby shirts now for children.  Say she tired of people laughing at them in Wal-Mart. Very nice! Children look better in red. I like!

Give Bruno a little credit for not breaking character in his posts. But I finally realize what is going on.  The "Bronco" envy in crosby has grown in such large proportions that widespread dementia has set in throughout the city. Everybody over there is going crazy.  To prevent mass exodus down highway 90, the city of dayton has put up a winners only sign at the city limits. Fortunately, crosby is populated by losers so it made choosing the signage very simple.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats