Is Nederland In A Must Win Now??

Guest Kelly Football

Guest Kelly Football

With the loss to Vidor and several games left is it a must win against Central? In an 8 team District a team with 2 loses can be left out. Let's hear your thoughts on this District.

Every game is a must win in this District. Nederland does have their backs against the wall but there's alot of football to be played.

your right..But I expect for them to bounce back..I am glad we played them first instead of another team beating them..I think they will come out with a chip on there shoulder now..

Guest Kelly Football
I think they bounce back as well. One of the best Coaching staffs in the area. Huge game with Central Friday. They win that their back in business' date=' if not then man it's a war until the end.[/quote'] Yea could be really tough if the Dogs lose this one.

Guest GoStangs

If NED falls to Central, all is not lost for them. Two losses won't eliminate anyone since 3 teams are going to the playoffs. They certainly are in a tough position since they still have a lot of the district favorites to play, but at this stage of the year, it's way too early to say a team is out of contention simply because they lost their district opener.

However, like 92 said, with 2 losses, they may be forced into a tiebreaker, and that's a tricky situation to be in, at best. If they lose to Central, and Central and/or Vidor is in the tiebreaker with them, they could be in trouble; if it's two other teams, they're still sitting pretty.

I think everyone should keep an eye on PN-G, Before the season it was central,ozen & nederland and dayton battling it out for 3rd

Now everyone is talking about central, dayton & nederland and vidor battling ot out for 3rd, while PN-G is taking care of business every week and flying just under the radar

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats