Question For Silsbee Fans?

Guest VBC1522

Guest VBC1522
I was just wondering if Coach Leach was going to be the coach next year? I'm not saying she did a bad job or anything, I just know that when Coach Thorton (one of the best) had to step down it was pretty much volleyball season. They did not have a chance to see who would be interested. I was wondering if they were going to keep Leach in that position or look for someone with varsity experience.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="VBC1522" post="729401" timestamp="1260684598"]
I was just wondering if Coach Leach was going to be the coach next year? I'm not saying she did a bad job or anything, I just know that when Coach Thorton (one of the best) had to step down it was pretty much volleyball season. They did not have a chance to see who would be interested. I was wondering if they were going to keep Leach in that position or look for someone with varsity experience.
[/quote]

Sounds like you have an agenda which doesn't include Coach Leach.  And I doubt that anyone that has anything to do with selecting the respective coaches at Silsbee will be talking publicly about it.  Keep wondering, though. :o

Guest VBC1522
Calm down tigersvoice. It's a very valid question. Coach Thorton had to retire because of an unfortunate situation. Silsbee was not in a place to where they could even interview for the job. As I said before, I'm not saying Coach Leach did a bad job (even though the district beat up on each other...the district was down...look at how quick all left the playoffs). I was just saying...are they going to stay with her and giver her a shot...or look for someone who has a lot of experience. Very valid question.

Guest VBC1522
I'm not from Silsbee and I'm sure Bobcat05 knows where I'm from. If she's staying, good for her. I'm glad that she is getting her shot. It was a valid question and I don't understand what anyone means do I have a hidden agenda...what are y'all talking about? If you are thinking I want that job...not a chance. I would never want to try and fill Dana Thorton's shoes. However, I'm sure there are other people in that district that would have been very interested. It was a good question. Can I at least get some kudos for that...man I'm getting killed on here and I've never said anything wrong.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05