More HJ bias!!!!

Lazeek

How does HJ only move up from #3 to #2 in the local 3A and Under poll.  They have beat Kountze twice now and Silsbee who was ranked #2 this past week lost in the YMBL and moved up to #1 and HJ is #2 with Kountze coming in at #3!!!!  That is bias against HJ if I have ever seen it!!!  I am sure that when HJ losses their next game that Kountze will vault ahead of HJ even though they have beaten Kountze both times!!! ::) ::) ::)  What a JOKE!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="730005" timestamp="1260770418"]
How does HJ only move up from #3 to #2 in the local 3A and Under poll.  They have beat Kountze twice now and Silsbee who was ranked #2 this past week lost in the YMBL and moved up to #1 and HJ is #2 with Kountze coming in at #3!!!!  That is bias against HJ if I have ever seen it!!!  I am sure that when HJ losses their next game that Kountze will vault ahead of HJ even though they have beaten Kountze both times!!! ::) ::) ::)  What a JOKE!!!
[/quote]

I think HJ should be #1 too, I don't know why Silsbee would be losing this week and HJ not losing...

[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=63762.msg730007#msg730007 date=1260770782]
surely with all the threads about HJ bias you could have found where to post this without making a new thread LOL  ;)
[/quote]

::)

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="730010" timestamp="1260770889"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=63762.msg730005#msg730005 date=1260770418]
[/quote]

I think HJ should be #1 too, I don't know why Silsbee would be losing this week and HJ not losing...

surely with all the threads about HJ bias you could have found where to post this without making a new thread LOL  ;)
[/quote]

[/quote]

I guess HJ is being penalized for losing to Central.  I guess beating Kountze twice is not good enough!!!

Yes, that is right, there is a conspiracy afoot to oppress the good folks of Sour Lake and of course the force behind it is the EEEEVIL Chad Cooper!  Pray with us brothers and sisters.....Dear LAWD, please within all of your power and might, strike down the EEEEVIL conspiracy here at the HoopInsider forum and please find your way into the heart of that EEEVIL Chad Cooper as well as those HEEEEATHENS from Kountze and Silsbee....those GODLESS HEEEEATHENS!!!!!!  IF THEY DO NOT CONFORM, THEN STRIKE THEM DOWN WITH YOUR ALMIGHTY SWORD DEAR LAWD and so that your chosen children, the children of the SOUR LAKE will be prevail over all of its EEEEEEVIL enemies!

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="730012" timestamp="1260771094"]
Yes, that is right, there is a conspiracy afoot to oppress the good folks of Sour Lake and of course the force behind it is the EEEEVIL Chad Cooper!  Pray with us brothers and sisters.....Dear LAWD, please within all of your power and might, strike down the EEEEVIL conspiracy here at the HoopInsider forum and please find your way into the heart of that EEEVIL Chad Cooper as well as those HEEEEATHENS from Kountze and Silsbee....those GODLESS HEEEEATHENS!!!!!!  IF THEY DO NOT CONFORM, THEN STRIKE THEM DOWN WITH YOUR ALMIGHTY SWORD DEAR LAWD and so that your chosen children, the children of the SOUR LAKE will be prevail over all of its EEEEEEVIL enemies!
[/quote]
:D :D :D :D :D

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="LAZEEK" post="730011" timestamp="1260770986"]
[quote author=Bobcat05 link=topic=63762.msg730010#msg730010 date=1260770889]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=63762.msg730005#msg730005 date=1260770418]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I guess HJ is being penalized for losing to Central.  I guess beating Kountze twice is not good enough!!!
[/quote]

Arent you one of the ones that claimed Kountze was overrated?

Guest rykerx144
[/quote]

Amen

Guest rykerx144
[/quote]

You might want to be careful though.  If the members of the Knights of Hawk Lodge Charter finds out you are giving out their secret prayer they might get angry!

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="730018" timestamp="1260771476"]
How did Silsbee get involved in this mess?
[/quote]

because they are the third party to this conspiracy!!  I mean come on, you cant bring up Kennedy and Oswald without bringing up Jack Ruby!

Guess you should have played better teams in your tourney, rather than the cupcakes.  Kountze had to beat ranked teams to get there not those powerhouses like Aransas Pass, Legacy.  I will give you that you should make the path to be in the finals but dont gripe when you dont have the quality wins.  Good job by beating Kountze again though.

[quote name="Wildcatter" post="730057" timestamp="1260799370"]
Guess you should have played better teams in your tourney, rather than the cupcakes.  Kountze had to beat ranked teams to get there not those powerhouses like Aransas Pass, Legacy.  I will give you that you should make the path to be in the finals but dont gripe when you dont have the quality wins.  Good job by beating Kountze again though.
[/quote]

Cupcakes????  HJ beat the same Bullard team that Kountze barely beat by 15 points!!!  Who knew that Pleasant Grove would not get their football players until this past Monday.......they were #4 Preseason in the 3A poll!!!!  Wildcatter you should worry about OF who can't even win their own tourney that is full of cupcakes!!!! ;) ;) ;)

[/quote]I just spit my coffee on the monitor.......you guys are nuts... ;D

Guest stevenash
[quote name="no-look" post="730062" timestamp="1260800211"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=63762.msg730012#msg730012 date=1260771094]
[/quote]I just spit my coffee on the monitor.......you guys are nuts... ;D
[/quote]

Remind me to show how technology can remove those coffee stains without you lifting a finger.

[quote name="Wildcatter" post="730149" timestamp="1260811232"]
I'm just saying don't gripe when you are not playing as tough of a schedule as some.  Not trying to take away from your Kountze win but they had to work harder to get there than going through those teams that you beat.  No excuse for our loss and you don't hear me complaining either.
[/quote]

How many games did you see at the HJ tourney???  NONE, so how do you know who had the easier route??  Oh by name recognition I guess!!!  Other than Bullard who did Kountze beat???  Oh and HJ beat them also!!!!  The only other name team they beat was Sabine and were not any better than Pleasant Grove!!!  The host team usually does make it a litle easier...........I am sure that OF did the same in their tourney.  Very similar to EC........they put HJ and New Waverly on the same side of the bracket......makes it where EC has a shot at making it to the finals!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats