*Central Vs. West Brook/West Brook Wins 54-45*

Guest JoesBros

Guest JoesBros
We have had a change in schedules in our broadcast meeting today and have decided to pick up the Central At. West Brook game. I will be back in Vidor on friday night for the opening of district play for Central at. Vidor. Broadcast time for Tuesday night will be 10 minutes to tip live from Bruin Country!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=115:vidor-pirates-vs-beaumont-kelly-bulldogs-730-pm&catid=73:games

Guest JoesBros
Game Capusle for tonight:

Central is 0-1 on the road for the season in non tournament games and 2-5 overall in the month of December. They are coming off a 1-3 weekend at the YMBL Shootout with their only win coming against Nederland 55-48. After tonight the Jags open district play at Vidor on Friday night,Travel to Fort Bend Hightower on the 21st.

West Brook is playing their first game at home tonight. They are 2-2 on the road and 6-2 in tournament play. The Bruins went 3-1 at the YMBL Shootout over the weekend finishing 3rd place with a 51-48 last second three pointer to defeat Beaumont Ozen. They travel to College Park on Friday night.

Both teams finish up the month of December at the James Gamble Classic in Port Arthur which will be held the 28th thru 30th.

This will be the 3rd meeting between both Beaumont schools this season. West Brook won both meetings 56-49 on November 24th at Central and 60-41 at the James White Invitational.

West Brook is 3-0 heading into tonights game against both BISD Schools in 2009/2010 Season.

Guest JoesBros
To make you feel better Robert the Jags looked improved last night. West Brook just ran away with it in the last 3 minutes and the Jags just couldnt hit a shot. The defense looked real good on the board and real displined they only had 6 team fouls with about a minute left in the game. District starts on Friday in Vidor should be interesting I think depending on what Vidor team shows up.

Guest JoesBros
Yes he played alot in the second half. He only had 2 points I believe but I remember calling his name alot. Towards the end it was basically him,Jackson,and Frelow throwing shots up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32