*Beaumont Central At. Vidor Broadcast Thread/Central wins 79-45*

Guest JoesBros

Guest JoesBros
District 20-4A play begins on Friday night as the Central Jaguars travel to Vidor to take on the Pirates. The Jags are coming off a tough 9 point loss to West Brook on Tuesday night while the Pirates defeated Hamshire-Fannett on a shot at the buzzer by three points. Tip Off is slated for 7:30 and the broadcast will begin at 7:20. Right here on the Setxsports Network!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=115:vidor-pirates-vs-beaumont-kelly-bulldogs-730-pm&catid=73:games

Guest JoesBros
[quote name="CATMAN" post="733336" timestamp="1261270004"]
[quote author=JoesBros link=topic=63932.msg733115#msg733115 date=1261247735]
Brennan Jackson-19 points
Kristian Smith-11 points
Damon Herd-9 points

For Vidor Williamson and Riddick had 12 points each.
[/quote] JoesBros is VIDOR that bad. U thing last place in dist.204A ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]
Are you trying to bait me with that question Catman?lol NO I dont think Vidor is that bad. I think Central wanted to make a statement on Friday and they did. With everything going on they wanted to show that they could dominate no matter who the head coach is. That wasnt the same Central  team I saw Tuesday night at West Brook. Vidor couldnt handle the pressure its as simple as that. I feel sorry for Legacy Christian coming to the Pirate's Den Monday night.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05