ec 48 hardin 41

Guest baseball25

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="732984" timestamp="1261198983"]
Good district road win for East Chambers.
[/quote]

Yep. EC still rounding into BB shape after 3 weeks of Football playoffs. They are coming around...  :)

Ec had to win one the old fashion way earn it by playing tuff. Dont know were these Ref are from but if there was no blood in the paint it was not a foul. But dont handcheck 60 feet from the bucket that was a foul. If Harden plays that ruff in Ec they wont have enough players to finish the game :o Great way to start off Dist. 1 and 0 Now lets get ready to make up for that early loss to OF this Monday with a win. I dont see them lossing a 10 point lead like last time.

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="True Blue" post="733011" timestamp="1261203587"]
Ec had to win one the old fashion way earn it by playing tuff. Dont know were these Ref are from but if there was no blood in the paint it was not a foul. But dont handcheck 60 feet from the bucket that was a foul. If Harden plays that ruff in Ec they wont have enough players to finish the game :o
[/quote]

I hate to complain about refs, but some things Friday night in Hardin was just flat out ridiculous.

HE Had another Double, double with 12 points and 10 boards. But it was not easy they gave him no calls in side and he realy got beat up. One kid keep throwing elbows in his back to try to keep him out of the paint. With 4:00 left in the 4th Green fould out and he had4. Played smart no fouls and started taking the ball hard to the rack, got no help from the Refs so he had to go strong. It was good for him to have to play in that kind of game early in the year, so if he needs to step up later in the year he will know what it takes. But the hole team is starting to play together real nice. They are looking inside faster and that is starting to open the outside shot up. He is getting triple teamed some times an that is realy opening up the floor. Just watched tape and we missed several chances to pass to the backside for a wideopen layup,but that will come in time.

Guest baseball25
Hardin didn't play to well either hopefully they will get the davis kid back soon who is the best point guard in the district if they cqan get him back before the start of the seconds half of district they will be fine

[quote name="baseball25" post="733340" timestamp="1261270275"]
Hardin didn't play to well either hopefully they will get the davis kid back soon who is the best point guard in the district if they cqan get him back before the start of the seconds half of district they will be fine
[/quote]

This is in 'Hardinesse', let me translate...

"Hardin didn't play very well"...[i]We are the better team but just had an off night[/i].
"Davis kid back soon (sic) who is the best point guard in the district"...[i]Never heard of him, I bet the folks at Kountze haven't either.[/i]
"Seconds (sic) half of district they will be fine"...[i]We've got 4th place wrapped up![/i]

[quote name="uknowit2" post="733363" timestamp="1261272923"]
[quote author=baseball25 link=topic=63983.msg733340#msg733340 date=1261270275]
[/quote]

This is in 'Hardinesse', let me translate...

"Hardin didn't play very well"...[i]We are the better team but just had an off night[/i].
"Davis kid back soon (sic) who is the best point guard in the district"...[i]Never heard of him, I bet the folks at Kountze haven't either.[/i]
"Seconds (sic) half of district they will be fine"...[i]We've got 4th place wrapped up![/i]
[/quote] ;D ;D :D :D :o

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="733037" timestamp="1261230917"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=63983.msg733011#msg733011 date=1261203587]
Ec had to win one the old fashion way earn it by playing tuff. Dont know were these Ref are from but if there was no blood in the paint it was not a foul. But dont handcheck 60 feet from the bucket that was a foul. If Harden plays that ruff in Ec they wont have enough players to finish the game :o
[/quote]

I hate to complain about refs, but some things Friday night in Hardin was just flat out ridiculous.
[/quote]
It's absolutely horrible this year, some of the games unfortunately are being decided by the ref's and not the players.

I wish the kid the best of luck, but just dont see a kid that has not played ball in two years to come in after half the year is over and make that much of a impack And if they play anywere were the Refs call 1/2 the fouls that were made Friday night you wont have enough kids on the team to finish a game. JMO

[quote name="True Blue" post="733498" timestamp="1261285551"]
I wish the kid the best of luck, but just dont see a kid that has not played ball in two years to come in after half the year is over and make that much of a impack And if they play anywere were the Refs call 1/2 the fouls that were made Friday night you wont have enough kids on the team to finish a game. JMO
[/quote]

Come on, he's from Hardin. Someone from there just said he is "the best point guard in the district". They would never overrate their players and teams. Just because he hasn't played in 2 years you need to just take his word for it.

There is something I don't get. How can a school that has all these great players that are "the best", never win squat? Not only not win but it's rarely even close against the top schools in district. This year is no different.

I gotta agree with baseball25 about the PG.I thought he was done for the year but if he comes back he is definitely a difference maker.He not only puts pressure on the "D" but can flat out shoot the long ball.The officials that call in Hardin and Anahuac also let the kids play physical you just have to adjust.

Guest baseball25
I am just not going to say a kids good if he wasn't that's not what I do I am going to tell you the truth and the truth is the guy can flat out play and I know talent and I've seen point guards the last two yrs in the district and he's the best in district he gave ec and kountze big time fits two yrs ago I just hope he gets back in a month and that's what we are hoping

[quote name="baseball25" post="733589" timestamp="1261325601"]
I am just not going to say a kids good if he wasn't that's not what I do I am going to tell you the truth and the truth is the guy can flat out play and I know talent and I've seen point guards the last two yrs in the district and he's the best in district he gave ec and kountze big time fits two yrs ago I just hope he gets back in a month and that's what we are hoping
[/quote] I wish the kid the best of luck, but you know it takes 3 or 4 games to get your legs under you and if he only gets back the second half of Dist. there will not be enough time to make a difference. As far as adjusting to the physical play Ec did that at the end of that game for a win. But I dont see Hardin adjusting to a close called game, Ec beates Hardin by 25 at home. JMO

Guest baseball25
He's getting his legs under shape rightnow as we speak just gotta see what happens if hardin gets him back for the seconds half of district hardin won't lose more than two games during that run. Ec won't be hardin that bad hardin needs help at the point guard position that's what's hurting them rightnow they have two guys playing out of position

[quote name="baseball25" post="733619" timestamp="1261328155"]
He's getting his legs under shape rightnow as we speak just gotta see what happens if hardin gets him back for the seconds half of district hardin won't lose more than two games during that run. Ec won't be hardin that bad hardin needs help at the point guard position that's what's hurting them rightnow they have two guys playing out of position
[/quote]

This is just so hard to read I can't figure out what you're trying to say.

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="baseball25" post="733830" timestamp="1261369237"]
Ill make it easier for you if he comes back hardin will dominate ec and anahuac plain and simple
[/quote]

Oh no.  ::)  Apparently, they didn't learn [i]anything[/i] during the football season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4