westbrooks expected ranking 10-11

zeroturn

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="734256" timestamp="1261506402"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=64053.msg734230#msg734230 date=1261496583]
I expect them to be ranked as well.  I just hope they don't lose their ranking after losing to  a really good 4a squad from across town.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

I hope the same---but we seem to have Ozens number these days.
[/quote]::) ::) ::)

I think to keep the team focused, they stack the offers in the coaches office and open them up for Christmas '10... :o...you also have to figure work ethic....I'd hate for the team to automatically think they have a bye to the third round....we have to remain focused.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="734270" timestamp="1261510952"]
[quote author=WeedBegone link=topic=64053.msg734256#msg734256 date=1261506402]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=64053.msg734230#msg734230 date=1261496583]
I expect them to be ranked as well.  I just hope they don't lose their ranking after losing to  a really good 4a squad from across town.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

I hope the same---but we seem to have Ozens number these days.
[/quote]::) ::) ::)
[/quote]
I think Soulja was refering to Central ( :D )....Don't worry Soulja, DA Brook will be ready..

On another note, Jr competed in his first combine of the off-season in Rosenberg....a couple of Hightower kids/parents were present(we had some interesting conversations)...he did ok....the laser timed 40 was a first...I didn't like it, kids were rocking and rolling into starts...it was jr's worst 40 since his freshman year (4.80!! on the track with spikes), he weighed in at 180 lbs, 34" Verticle, 9' 2" broad jump, 4.22 in shuttle....he missed being perfect in 7 on 7 by one pass (over thrown).  I asked the guy holding the combine why they ran on the track...I said "..they play on the field."...he didn't like my logic and I didn't like the ghetto a$$ time system from the '70's.  earlier in the week jr ran a 4.50 @ WB, on the field, in cleats.. ???

Anyway, we'll "Keep on keepin on" - J Dirte'

If they play with the hunger and edge they played with this year, next year, they will be tough to beat and will earn their ranking late into the season.  Don't forget that they were underdogs much of the year, and no one expected them to beat PAM, GPNS, and Hightower.  Next year they will be the favorites.

Look at the team two years ago.  All the talent in the world, but no leadership and tenacity.

[quote name="BoboandBlair" post="734881" timestamp="1261745789"]
If they play with the hunger and edge they played with this year, next year, they will be tough to beat and will earn their ranking late into the season.  Don't forget that they were underdogs much of the year, and no one expected them to beat PAM, GPNS, and Hightower.  Next year they will be the favorites.

Look at the team two years ago.  All the talent in the world, but no leadership and tenacity.
[/quote]
True....I think the leadership is solid....we'll see how we look in the Spring.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32