East Chambers tourney scores

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="CATMAN" post="736281" timestamp="1262141561"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=64197.msg736276#msg736276 date=1262140956]
So correct me if I am wrong...........HJ vs. New Waverly in one semifinal and OF vs. EC in the other semifinal.......Championship at 7:30 tomorrow night.
[/quote] EC & HJ as always. ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]
::) ::) ::)

The most classless team? Really?  So your an adult that comes on here and calls out high school kids. We were dirty? What did we do that was dirty? We are classless? We shook
your teams hands after the game every last player and coach. So before you spout your fat mouth off think. What about your obnoxious fans making comments about our players during the game for every one to hear? But you feel tough because you got to come on here and talk trash about high school kids. If you want to talk about myself and Coach knowles feel free we are paid ADULTS who do what we do but when you come on here and call out my kids you are a PUNK.

To further prove how dumb your post was Kelly directed nothing towards East Chambers. The one time there was a double tech the players both laughed about it afterwards. The other tech kelly recieved was towards the officials. I wil admit that We expressed a great deal of frustration towards the REFS nothing towards you. Ask you coach and players how they felt about the officials see what they say or is that too classless

[quote name="Kelly Basketball" post="736299" timestamp="1262144378"]
The most classless team? Really?  So your an adult that comes on here and calls out high school kids. We were dirty? What did we do that was dirty? We are classless? We shook
your teams hands after the game every last player and coach. So before you spout your fat mouth off think. What about your obnoxious fans making comments about our players during the game for every one to hear? But you feel tough because you got to come on here and talk trash about high school kids. If you want to talk about myself and Coach knowles feel free we are paid ADULTS who do what we do but when you come on here and call out my kids you are a PUNK.
[/quote]

Lol I'm actually a student how about your fans that had to have a cop baby sit them? I'll give your head coach credit he tried to keep your players under control. Nobody in the gym was crazy about the officials I only see one coach on here knocking them so I'm sure our coaches would like to be left out of the conversation.

Guest bleed orange
Well "2010"  to talk to an adult like that is disrespectful.  Hopefully you mom and dad taught you better than that.  If not you should be banned from this board. Don't bite off more than you can chew.

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="Bucof2010" post="736305" timestamp="1262146188"]
My parents have taught me well but that attack on me was uncalled for.
[/quote]

You started it, so end it.

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="Bobcat05" post="736310" timestamp="1262146496"]
That's enough guys. 
[/quote]

Back off, this can be settled in a diplomatic way. If not then jump in.

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="Bucof2010" post="736305" timestamp="1262146188"]
My parents have taught me well but that attack on me was uncalled for.
[/quote]

I am sure you are a good kid but you have to remember there can be a backlash to a comment you may have said. Comments are misread on here all the time. I could careless about Kelly High school but when you say something negative about any school there will be a negative response. Human nature. Roll with the punches, its a message board.

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="Bobcat05" post="736313" timestamp="1262146936"]
I just wanted people to talk about how they are impressed with Orangefield but you guys are killing it... 8)
[/quote]

This won't last. It is over. Tommorrow the scores of the tournament will be back and this will be forgotten. Let Orangefield be a secret. ;D  

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="Bucof2010" post="736326" timestamp="1262147964"]
I (and somone else) modified my post guess what I said was taken kind of hard. I think it was true but to each his own.

Ofield has played well. 15 is good at powering his way into position and at times they couldnt be paid to miss a shot. I think EC vs. Ofield will be a close one.
[/quote]

Good post. EC has nothing to worry about, OF is not very good.  ;D  Just kidding bobcat fans. I think EC should bench there starting 5.  Come on EC be a good host.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05