Astros End it at 82-80

Guest JoesBros

Guest JoesBros

As this happens every year being an Astros fan the seaon never ends on a happy note. But my happy note is a World Series Trophy at Minute Maid Park. I have to admit I loved the grit and determination the team showed in the stretch run. It just makes you wonder what will come in 2007? Im going to try and keep the stros talk still going all offseason long in this forum so you hard core fans bring it! Here's what I think we need too look forward to in the offseason. A big bat (maybe a 100 rbi hitter) so we can help Big Puma out. Andy Pettitite is he coming back?? Do we sign Aubrey Huff? I have a feeling 2007 will be a special season at the Juice Box. I mostly looking forward to seeing Craig Biggio get that 3,000th hit and do it in an Astros Uniform. Thats all I got for now so let the Offseason Begin!!

I too loved the end game stretch the last few weeks. Makes for a great adrenaline rush!

I would love to see Biggio back to make his mark next season. We've got to get some pitching going though. Rocket is too old and that $$ could be used better on someone else... Petitte stays too banged up and GET RID OF LIDGE for crying out loud!

Whatever they do, they gotta keep Luke Scott. I think he's proven himself...besides, he's far too pretty to look at to send away! LOL

Guest JoesBros

Yea I agree with the pitching. Biggio has already signed a year extension so he can reach the 3,000 hit mark in a Stros uniform. Scott really proved himself the last month. I dont know about him looking good but Ill take your word for it :lol:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4