Congrats Coach Todd Sutherland!!!!

Lazeek

[quote name="HoopInsider_Cooper" post="738825" timestamp="1262720439"]
[font=Courier]Speaking of Donahoe...Where is Ryan these days? I asked Jonathan Greenwood but he had no clue....I know he and Richard Netherly went to some JC and I saw Netherly the other day. What is Ryan doing?[/font]
[/quote]

Why, thank you, swag.

Check the Highland Scotties Updates thread in the College forum.  I try to keep it current with internet info on our locals.  To summarize, Donahoe (HJ) has been putting up solid numbers at the PG position; Jarvis (HJ) at the 2; Gulley (Central) at the 3; Durley (HJ) has been rebounding and blocking shots at the 5.  They are all starters.  If you go to  http://www.kjccc.org/basketball/bbindex.html, you can find a link to a live audio stream of their game tomorrow night-- assuming it isn't called off due to dangerously cold weather.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevenash
[quote name="swag" post="738829" timestamp="1262720739"]
I'm pretty sure a Hawk would know. They know everything   on here.
[/quote]

No Swag, YOU should know because you spent so much time with him while he and Bernard "spent their summer in Kountze"  (The almighty may strike you down for such blatant lies)

Guest stevenash
[quote name="swag" post="738855" timestamp="1262723277"]
Swag lying? To a Hawkettes, Plz!
[/quote]

A drunk who has never been sober always thinks he is.

I never said it wasn't. But honestly Poppa smurf, how many of those wins came against 1 and 2a schools? I'm curious because Hjs schedule is always watered downed. Just like those wins.

[quote name="swag" post="738876" timestamp="1262725607"]
I never said it wasn't. But honestly Poppa smurf, how many of those wins came against 1 and 2a schools? I'm curious because Hjs schedule is always watered downed. Just like those wins.
[/quote]

Considering most of wins came from EC and Kountze I would say that a bunch are from 2a schools.......HJ does not play 1a!!!!

[quote name="swag" post="738876" timestamp="1262725607"]
[/quote]

I like it when they call me big poppa....cause they know who their daddy is...whatever...You have to be the be the worst looser in the world..Get over it we beat yall..dude there is always next year to try and beat the Hawks..or maybe the way you keep throwing around Hawkettes maybe you want to play the girls team instead.

I'm so not talking about last year. Yall beat is last year. Leave the past in the past. I see our future. Matter of fact I see Hjs future. 2 or more district loses with a matchup against Clevland again. We all know the outcome of that! Lol

500 is impressive.I'm giving Sutherland props. I think every coach that leaves Ktz would be well on their way to 500 victories. Does anyone know how many wins Joubert has.

Guest stevenash
[quote name="swag" post="739145" timestamp="1262751213"]
500 is impressive.I'm giving Sutherland props. I think every coach that leaves Ktz would be well on their way to 500 victories. Does anyone know how many wins Joubert has.
[/quote]

Wait a minute, now.  YOU, of all people, who is supposedly the ULTIMATE Kountze expert and supporter has to ask someone else how many wins Coach Joubert has?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4