ec @ ktz updates

Well swaglet How many Ally woops did you get against  EC( for the ones not there) NONE How many did you try, 1 and 33 blocked it How many dunks did you get with him on the floor ( for the ones not there) NONE Like I have said the Kounze team was and is a better team But I listened all week how they were going to dunk on EC all night and that did not happen. So I think he back himself up just fine. The reason that I say that the dunks for Kounze are just showoffs is because I watch them Dunk and pump up the fans and watch the HJ team just make layups on the other end ;D And yes If the HJ team is shooting 3s and holding up 3 fingers in the other teams face that is showing off and trying to showup another player. I have never seen that happen But I will take your word for it. But you are right I have only watch a few Kounze games but in those games I have seen the same thing happen so I just guess that goes on in ever game.

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="744125" timestamp="1263522948"]
Swag has made it hard to like Kountze this year..but True Blue I didn't know it was so important to you that EC stopped Kountze from dunking...I'd be more worried about getting blown out.. Small moral victory?  ::)
[/quote] I have said that Kounze was a better team, and I new that the lack of a true poing guard was going to hurt EC but the EC kids heard all week how many dunks that they were going to get. They have dunked and talked trash on everteam that they have played, even the game that they lost. And it was not important to me but it was to them, not to allow any dunks. And your right about not getting blowed out but they have betten most teams that they have played by more. But when 33 got his tech and the coach set him out they were only down by 13 points. He realy hurt his team by not being on the floor, after that Kounze realy started taking over the off. boards.

[quote name="HoopInsider_Cooper" post="744144" timestamp="1263525029"]
[font=Courier]True Blue pulling the H-J card....Get'em TB.

It will be a closer game at EC....33 being out is not what cost EC, it was the lack of guard play when the press started wearing them out. [/font]
[/quote] Yea your right the lack of to true point guard is hurting them But the lack of rebounds did not help. The EC coach changed his starting lineup in that game and it helped He started 5 guards with no center, then in 4 min. he put in both post players at the same time When that happen Kounze had ever few Off. boards, But when 33 ran his mouth with 15 and got his tech, that took that advange away. Kounze can jump out of the gym but with 2 bigger players in at the same time it helped on the boards.

[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="744152" timestamp="1263526582"]
Swag why do you keep bringing HJ into it...are you a closet fan or have you come out yet..Nice win KTZ. You better be nice swag or HJ will loan EC some of thier refs for the next matchup.... ;)
[/quote]Yea right the ref. in EC Will Not Be UIL Ref.

Guest stevenash
[quote name="swag" post="744261" timestamp="1263571307"]
Not even "Rudy" could help E.C!! Check urself before u wreck urself T.B...
[/quote]

I wonder if trueblue is really concerned about being "swagged"?  It doesn't seem to have troubled anyone else.

Guest stevenash
[quote name="utfan06" post="744275" timestamp="1263572259"]
[quote author=swag link=topic=64682.msg744261#msg744261 date=1263571307]
[/quote]
KILTEM WITH SWAG lol and watch out nash before you get SWAGGED! :D
[/quote]

I have been "swagged" so many times, I can't even remember all of them.  Its about the same as being "Urkled"

[quote name="stevenash" post="744268" timestamp="1263572034"]
[quote author=swag link=topic=64682.msg744261#msg744261 date=1263571307]
[/quote]

I wonder if trueblue is really concerned about being "swagged"?  It doesn't seem to have troubled anyone else.
[/quote]I have been warned and even kicked off in another life, being swagged is the least of my worryes :D ;D

[quote name="utfan06" post="744240" timestamp="1263568481"]
having different refs wont change the out come of the game true blue
[/quote] Sorry did not mean to imply that different refs. would change the out come of this game. Just that there will not be anyplay ground playing allowed. On the play ground the trashing talking is part of the game, JMO the UIL fers let the playing get out of hand then tryed to keep the talking from happening. I think the TASO fers will get on top of the trashing talking from the start and there wont be the techs called. But keeping it real I dont see any team in this dist. beating the Lions. If their two stars stay healty could be a trip to Austin

Nobody in this district is even close to the Lions.I have watched Kountze several times over the years in Austin and have never seen them have trouble with the officials.I'll have to give Devin a little slack this year because his attitude is light years ahead of where it used to be.Make no mistake about the Kountze coach,he is the captain of that ship and regardless of what star is coming thru the program they know it.Duane is the real deal and the Lions are lucky to have him.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham