Guys (and ladies), I need some help!!!!

WOSgrad

I come to you guys with this because I know that when I have asked for assistance, you have been there and I know that you folks are in tune with the goings on at your schools.

We are having difficulty getting scores for the ladies' basketball games.  This is especially true, surprisingly enough, in District 20-4A and 23-2A, as well as 22-2A.  Folks, these young ladies make sacrifices and put in the hard effort just like their male athletic counterparts.  So to have them toil in anonymity is just downright shameful.  This is particularly true given that we are now smack dab in the middle of the district schedule for these young women.

So here is the favor I am asking.  If you attend any of the girls basketball games, particularly in 20-4A, 22-2A or 23-2A, could do me the favor of texting me or my friend, Bobcat05, the final scores of those games?  If so, pm me or Bobcat05 and we will get you our cell phone numbers to text, or for that matter, call us with those scores.

You don't attend, but you know people who do?  Great!  Pm us and we will give you our cell numbers to pass on to them!

Any help we can get in helping shine the well deserved spotlight on the ladies of Southeast Texas would greatly be appreciated!

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!

Todd Broussard
WOSgrad
Administrator, sextsports.com

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham