*VIDOR @ CENTRAL BROADCAST/Central Wins 46-43*

Guest JoesBros

Guest JoesBros
Tonight the Vidor Pirates take their Pirate Ship over to Beaumont Central to take on the Jaguars. The Pirates are hoping to get back on the winning track tonight looking for their second dristrict win of the season. Meanwhile the Jaguars are coming off an impressive win over PN-G friday night and look to sweep the seaon series from the Pirates. AirTime is set for 7:15 with the Pax Supply Pre-game show right here for your home for Vidor Pirate Athletics the SetxSports Network!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=115:vidor-pirates-vs-beaumont-kelly-bulldogs-730-pm&catid=73:games

[quote name="Two-Dogs..." post="749795" timestamp="1264532145"]
Soulja

Central should have no problem with vidor. The pirates guards will not handle any press very well at all.
[/quote]I think we will win.  I was rolling my eyes at the Big Sandy guy that all of a sudden is falling in love with a 'horrible' BISD school...  ::) ::)

Like I said?  We had to claw and scratch for this win.  But, a win is a win.  The officating was horrible in the second half.  I can't sppeak on the first half as I missed it.  We will have to get better.  A lot better.  Free throws need to be made in crunch time.  Smart defense without fouling will need to be improved on.  Silly turnovers...  ect... 

Guest JoesBros
Central was lucky to win this game. The difference was the Jags capitolize on oppertunities the Pirates gave them than vise versa. Free throw shooting killed the Pirates tonight but I am proud with the way they battled the whole game. Williamson is a shooter and a heck of a player. I wasnt crazy with the refs in the second half. All in all a good game.

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="749932" timestamp="1264541389"]
[quote author=tjcfan08 link=topic=65209.msg749931#msg749931 date=1264541274]
VIDOR by 5....
[/quote]

TJC, when did you become such a Pirate fan?
[/quote]

BOBCAT……I guess you could say I’m a Zach Quinn fan….been following him around for 3 or 4 years…..I know you don’t follow boys basketball but if you did you’d see some real talent in that Coach….He supports his summer league, he scouts his competition, he motivates his team and most of all at half time HE MAKES ADJUSTMENTS!!!!  I look for him and his team to make some noise in the 2nd half of District this year and if they don’t, it’s ok cause this is a building year for him and his team and they’ll just get that much better next year…..Good Luck Coach…..

And from the score of this game it was close....Great job Pirates......

[quote name="tjcfan08" post="750358" timestamp="1264609062"]
[quote author=Bobcat05 link=topic=65209.msg749932#msg749932 date=1264541389]
[quote author=tjcfan08 link=topic=65209.msg749931#msg749931 date=1264541274]
VIDOR by 5....
[/quote]

TJC, when did you become such a Pirate fan?
[/quote]

BOBCAT……I guess you could say I’m a Zach Quinn fan….been following him around for 3 or 4 years…..I know you don’t follow boys basketball but if you did you’d see some real talent in that Coach….He supports his summer league, he scouts his competition, he motivates his team and most of all at half time HE MAKES ADJUSTMENTS!!!!  I look for him and his team to make some noise in the 2nd half of District this year and if they don’t, it’s ok cause this is a building year for him and his team and they’ll just get that much better next year…..Good Luck Coach…..

And from the score of this game it was close....Great job Pirates......

[/quote]

I've heard he was pretty good, check your PM's in a minute.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham