Thank you!

I just wanna thank all of my former coaches, teammates, and fans. It has been the ride of a lifetime playing for Dayton full of ups and downs. Everybody in Dayton has been there for support my whole highschool career. Coach Stewart has made a childish kid into a man and i thank you very much. Coach Lil Stewart AKA Deuce made me even more cocky and arrogant than ever imagined. Coach Nations spent days on end yelling and screaming at me which my freshman and sophomore year did not understand but my junior and senior year got all state because of the sometimes intense molding i went through. And finally there is Coach Whitehead AKA Mr. Incredible, he has supported me through all of my stupid decisions including quitting my sophomore year, but now here i am playing college ball. Coach Whitehead you have been like a father to me helping me when i had family problems and taking butt chewins from the boss man when I skipped practice. Lol. No homo but I love you dude.
              Now to my teammates, my brothers. i love each and every one of you and will never forget you. It has been a ride but we made it through it. You all have a place in my heart and always will.
            All the fans thank you so very much for your support through triumph and defeat.             
            Here I am at SFA having the time of my life and almost forgot the people that made all of this possible. THANK ALL OF YOU SOO VERY MUCH ,
                          Tony Hill(77, 45, 63)

I just wanted to let you know that it was a blast watching you guys these past 2 reginal finals, even if you guys took it to us in 08'.  You getting hurt against us this year was really unfortunate.  I hate to see somebody end their high school career with an injury.  One things for sure, both programs are well coached, very talented and are real class acts.  You have some real talent, so make your name known at the next level.  Congratulations on a great high school career. 

Thank You Tony for your hard work,enjoy the next chapter in your life as it has been my pleasure to watch you learn and grow.You've made me proud as always to support Bronco football.In difficult and uncertain economy issues at present means even more to get a college education and opportunity to play anywhere at the next level as rewards for excelling in Football.Congrads and God Bless You.

Tony I can remember coaching you and several others when you' ll played Pewee football . One thing I knew was then that your group and the group ahead of you had some really special guys on it. I always knew that when yall got up to high school that we (Dayton) had a chance to reach state. I remember the your Pewee season where you always wanted to play RB and LB  but I played you NG. That year we went underdefeated won a championship and nobody scored on us. Its been a treat watching you grow and good luck to you and get those books.

[quote name="TAR81" post="751278" timestamp="1264741928"]
Tony I can remember coaching you and several others when you' ll played Pewee football . One thing I knew was then that your group and the group ahead of you had some really special guys on it. I always knew that when yall got up to high school that we (Dayton) had a chance to reach state. I remember the your Pewee season where you always wanted to play RB and LB  but I played you NG. That year we went underdefeated won a championship and nobody scored on us. Its been a treat watching you grow and good luck to you and get those books.
[/quote]
haha i remember that and yea i think thats every fat kids dream... to run the ball. lol. and if i recall right i had like 3 or 4 touchdowns from kick off returns and interceptions. lol.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats