Texas vs Oklahoma St

We need him to step up!! We need to have the young guys score!  We need Jacovin to play like he did tonight, didnt shoot well but made it hard to go to the HACK_A_TEXAN defense by staying on the ball with bery few turnovers!  Balbay ius an amazing defender... He shut down a 6'7" man that no one could touch in the first half!

# 2 is not out of reach but they have Kansas next Monday (must win) and end conference play with 4 of the last six on the road.  All winnable but all tough... Baylor, A&M, OU, and Mizzoiu!!!  They need to go no worst then 3-1 and they could position themselves for a #2 seed!  Win the Big 12 tourny and be a one seed all over again. 

[quote name="shorttexas1" post="753695" timestamp="1265124566"]
The OU game should be Pittman time...Fainally he will be matched up against another center and not a hybrid forward!! I think he will have a big game!
[/quote]Yeah and Tiny Gallion will get in foul trouble as usual. Sorry Tiny!

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="753751" timestamp="1265128036"]
Dove you're insane! Blow U doesn't have a chance. Balbay and Mason will shut down Willie and they don't have the depth to keep up! Ou gets hooked big time!!!
[/quote]I agree. OU's big man Gallion will get in foul trouble. Warren ain't the man no more. Tommy Mason-Griffith is becoming the man at OU, freshman guard out of Houston Madison.

[quote name="dogs1218" post="753872" timestamp="1265133177"]
Great job Texas on getting a win. The freshman (Brown, Hamilton, Bradley) need play most of they game. They are the scorers, along with James, and need to get the ball late in the shot clock. [b]I love the way Brown is playing too.[/b][/quote]

30 minutes of play, good defense the whole way... 4 assists, and only 1 turnover.  i'm hoping he's turning a corner... he's played a ton of minutes the last two games, and he only has 1 turnover a game.  he's making better decisions with the ball, and taking less bad shots as well.  if he keeps this up, he may not have flashy numbers, but he'll see a lot more playing time. 

Now that's the way I like to see Texas play. First half was close, with Texas being down 11 but closing it to being down 4 at the break. Shutting down Anderson was huge, and then Hamilton took over. The only gripe I have is Pittman is missing shots close to the goal. If he gets on track, we have a great shot.

This is for AAW....

[size=18pt]Texas Wins!!!!![/size]  [size=18pt] ;D[/size]

[quote name="baddog" post="754024" timestamp="1265144340"]
Now that's the way I like to see Texas play. First half was close, with Texas being down 11 but closing it to being down 4 at the break. Shutting down Anderson was huge, and then Hamilton took over. The only gripe I have is Pittman is missing shots close to the goal. If he gets on track, we have a great shot.

This is for AAW....

[size=18pt]Texas Wins!!!!![/size]  [size=18pt] ;D[/size]
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D
You will not see him on this thread................Horns won.  ;)

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="754052" timestamp="1265147144"]
yEP, but a Big East Conference school will tame the Horns when it matters during March Madness. ;D
[/quote]

Let's see:

'Nova - Nope
'Cuse- Not happenin'
WV- Uh uh
Georgetown - never
Pitt- come on man

So I'm gonna have to say NO!

[quote name="GCMPats" post="754068" timestamp="1265148353"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=65515.msg754052#msg754052 date=1265147144]
yEP, but a Big East Conference school will tame the Horns when it matters during March Madness. ;D
[/quote]

Let's see:

'Nova - Nope
'Cuse- Not happenin'
WV- Uh uh
Georgetown - never
Pitt- come on man

So I'm gonna have to say NO!

[/quote]stick to high school in Baytown, Texas.  :P

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online