21-3A Friday Predictions

Bobcat1

[b]Silsbee [/b] at Bridge City
West Orange-Stark at [b]Hamshire-Fannett[/b]
Hardin-Jefferson at [b]Orangefield [/b]

HF has to beat WOS and hope BC upsets Silsbee to still be in th running for the playoffs, if Silsbee wins they pretty much take 3rd and HF is out.

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="754325" timestamp="1265171716"]
[b]Silsbee [/b] at Bridge City
West Orange-Stark at [b]Hamshire-Fannett[/b]
Hardin-Jefferson at [b]Orangefield [/b]

HF has to beat WOS and hope BC upsets Silsbee to still be in th running for the playoffs, if Silsbee wins they pretty much take 3rd and HF is out.

[/quote]

You're not too far off. :D

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="754889" timestamp="1265253960"]
I predict I'll be eating free Hot dogs in Orangefield Friday... ;D
[/quote]

Sorry but we only serve crow. That is what you will be eating. Well done I presume?

[quote name="bleed orange" post="754908" timestamp="1265255617"]
[quote author=PoppaBearstarr link=topic=65580.msg754889#msg754889 date=1265253960]
I predict I'll be eating free Hot dogs in Orangefield Friday... ;D
[/quote]

Sorry but we only serve crow. That is what you will be eating. Well done I presume?
[/quote]

Something makes me believe that neither one of you would leave hungry, no matter what. ;D ;D

[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="754922" timestamp="1265256812"]
You know have have never eaten crow before...but I will know what them hot dogs are going to taste like. ;D
[/quote]

Guess I will be plucking feathers all night. I just cant swallow them...Great my big mouth gets me in trouble again. Bleed you win again.  :P

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="755973" timestamp="1265433628"]
[quote author=PoppaBearstarr link=topic=65580.msg754922#msg754922 date=1265256812]
You know have have never eaten crow before...but I will know what them hot dogs are going to taste like. ;D
[/quote]

Guess I will be plucking feathers all night. I just cant swallow them...Great my big mouth gets me in trouble again. Bleed you win again.  :P
[/quote]

Thank goodness you gave me 8 points. At the end I was thinking, DON"T FOUL.  ;D ;D Take care man, see ya next year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4