75 to 47 kountze wins

Guest baseball25

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EC AND KOUNTZE....THOSE GAMES BRING BACK VERY STRONG MEMORIES.......One of my favorite games I officiated was a tie-breaker in the MONTAGNE with Chip Johnson.....HANK was headcoach then and both coaches were very animated.....we were told later that there were 52 hundred in attendance that night.....(on a side note....we were paid 30 bucks.....i would have paid them 30 bucks just for the opportunity

[quote name="setx12" post="756764" timestamp="1265602438"]
[b]Kountze has had more than their share of move-ins over the years.. [/b] and fyi this Kountze team couldn't beat that 04-05 Kountze team for who ever said they thought this team could be better than that team
[/quote]

Name them! No one has MOVED to Kountze!

Guest speechless
[quote name="KHSAlum400" post="756825" timestamp="1265641341"]
[quote author=setx12 link=topic=65713.msg756764#msg756764 date=1265602438]
[b]Kountze has had more than their share of move-ins over the years.. [/b] and fyi this Kountze team couldn't beat that 04-05 Kountze team for who ever said they thought this team could be better than that team
[/quote]

[/quote]Trey peters?  Chris miller?

[quote name="speechless" post="756831" timestamp="1265641864"]
[quote author=KHSAlum400 link=topic=65713.msg756825#msg756825 date=1265641341]
[/quote]

[/quote][b]Trey peters? [/b]  Chris miller?
[/quote]

Trey Peters grew up in Kountze, played Little Dribblers in Kountze, went to MIDDLE SCHOOL in Kountze, and moved to Evadale for Freshman Year only. He moved back to Kountze for his last 3 years.

Guest speechless
funny, I remember Trey Peters playing several years for the Lumberton little dribblers all-stars.  You know, where his brother has played his entire high school career.

[quote name="speechless" post="756846" timestamp="1265643651"]
funny, I remember Trey Peters playing several years for the Lumberton little dribblers all-stars.  You know, where his brother has played his entire high school career.
[/quote]

You're right about one thing, his brother.

[quote name="speechless" post="756831" timestamp="1265641864"]
[quote author=KHSAlum400 link=topic=65713.msg756825#msg756825 date=1265641341]
[/quote]

[/quote]Trey peters?  Chris miller?
[/quote]

hahah chris miller shouldnt even be in the same sentence as trey peters.  i may get bashed for this... but peters is probably the best basketball player to go through ktz.  with hancock boys not being far behind.  i can name tons of great players than went to ktz.  ktz is rich in BB, always will be.  the kids start playing while still in their moms

let me guess...you must think that one of the hancock boys are....they were great players....trey is the more all around player....i would take a team full peter's rather a team full of josh, keda or tramaine (sp).  even though whichever team i would take would be better than most small div1 colleges!!! 

[quote name="im on fire" post="757587" timestamp="1265760640"]
let me guess...you must think that one of the hancock boys are....they were great players....trey is the more all around player....i would take a team full peter's rather a team full of josh, keda or tramaine (sp).  even though whichever team i would take would be better than most small div1 colleges!!! 
[/quote]
Trey was NOT the best.... If he was so great why didnt he play ball at the next level like the hancocks? or Ashton??

He did play at the next level.  played in OK

you can only push someone so much before you push them off the cliff...i feel thats what happened with trey....being pushed so hard by his dad that he just stopped playing. 

dont get me wrong the hancocks were great players.....im friends with all of them.....but trey was an all around great player from top to bottom.

keda was the best hancock IMO.

Guest speechless
Without even trying:

darren lacey
sam grimes
keithan hancock
tramain hancock
philip coffey
ashton hall
roman walker
devin bray

ALL better than peters!! and really not that close.  

[quote name="im on fire" post="758011" timestamp="1265820812"]
well now that i know your a youngin!  ;D i can see why you say all those players are better than peters.    even though the team with curtis, isiah, tramain, peters and whitmore didnt win a state championship, i think its the team ktz has had.  the bench was solid as well.
[/quote]
lol although I was at the state semi-final when Kountze lost to Gainsville my 8th grade year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo