75 to 47 kountze wins

Guest baseball25

[quote name="whsalum" post="756252" timestamp="1265495293"]
I have see EC quite a bit this year.I went and watched them because I thought from reading about them on here they were one of the better clubs in the area.It's great for folks to support their home team and more importantly their own kids but[color=red] the reason they didn't feed the post last night was because the post play was not effective[/color].For the most part the post players were on the bench.
[/quote] That is like asking what comes first the chicken or the egg ;D  The Post cant be effective if they dont get the ball.  And I watched Kountze Jv play last night and I dont see anything comming up So unless they get another Calf. move in I dont see them being anywere close to the top in Dist next year. I am sorry if you were dissapointed with the game last night but you have said before yourself 3a and smaller schools are all about matchups and right now EC does not match up with Kountze. But come back to see them when they play Anahuac for the 2 place spot I will pay your way in for the game you had to watch last night ;D

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="True Blue" post="756170" timestamp="1265486976"]
I did not mean to imply that the Refs call a unbalanced game just that they let it get ruff inside, and that is were Ec playes most of their game. They dont have the outside shooters to play with the shooters that Kountze has. They did a good job of shuting down Kountze on the inside they play just as ruff, but Kountze just out shoot them from the out side. As far as Dunigan not playing as big as he should you are right, but if you dont know this is his first year ever to play inside. He has been a guard his whole life. Last year he was only 6'3. He is now 6'7'' and it will take him time to adjust to the inside game and also he play at a 1a level last year the 2a teams are just a little faster and put more pressure on the ball. Next year he will be better perpared to play inside and he will lift all summer Ec will have a large # of Sr comming back so the streak of Kountze going undefeaded at home will come to a end ;D
[/quote]

LOL you got some jokes!! Even with Kountze losing alot they will still win district next year

[quote name="baseball25" post="756279" timestamp="1265497607"]
Bret. Was at kountze 2 yrs ago. If kountze didn't have brey kountze would still beat ec
[/quote][color=red]Alot of people aren't giving hardin a chance I love it hardin will give Ec all they want Tom night I promise you that it will be a great game[/color]. That was one of your post that also was not Quite right. And if Kountze did not have Bray Hardin might be in the playoffs :D

Thats were your wrong again I have never made any excuses, I allso said that if Kz played a good game they would beat the best EC could put on the floor. Only if Kz play a bad game would EC have a chance to win. And I did say that Hardin was a good team and 500 is just that good ,not great but not bad eather. I also think that you posted that Hardin would win in Hardin and then In EC both of those were wrong. You picked An. to beat EC in An. That was wrong so looks like I know a little more about EC BB than you. And I do think that 21 points and 17 reb. and 6 blocks against Hardin in 2 games is a good game. Remember your the guy saying that a kid that has not stepped on a floor in 2 yrs is the best PG in Southeast Texas ;D ;D Maybe sence you name is BASEBALL25 you might wont to wait a few weeks and start posting on the Baceball site you might make better points over there.

Guest speechless
[quote] And I watched Kountze Jv play last night and I dont see anything comming up So unless they get another Calf. move in I dont see them being anywere close to the top in Dist next year.[/quote]

hey, whsalum,

save this post and post it again this time next year.  Trublue just doesn't get it.

[quote name="speechless" post="756357" timestamp="1265511651"]
[quote] And I watched Kountze Jv play last night and I dont see anything comming up So unless they get another Calf. move in I dont see them being anywere close to the top in Dist next year.[/quote]

hey, whsalum,

save this post and post it again this time next year.  Trublue just doesn't get it.
[/quote] What dont I get? Correct me if I am wrong but is this not the first time in years that kountze has sweep Ec in Dist? And after seeing what they are lossing this yr and see what is coming up I dont see them beating Ec in the next few years.

Guest baseball25
He would be the best if he wasn't hurt that's just plain and simple but he's not healthy. Hey people make alot of picks wrong. Doug gotlieb and all those guys always make mistakes n picks nobody is perfect. When yur 6 ft 7 u should be dominating a the 2a level and h should be dominating in this weak district this yr. 

[quote name="baseball25" post="756366" timestamp="1265513355"]
[color=red]He would be the best if he wasn't hurt that's just plain and simple but he's not healthy[/color]. Hey people make alot of picks wrong. Doug gotlieb and all those guys always make mistakes n picks nobody is perfect. When yur 6 ft 7 u should be dominating a the 2a level and h should be dominating in this weak district this yr. 
[/quote] That is like saying I could be the starting Sm Forward for the Rockets if it wasnt for the fact of 46 yrs fat and slow. ;D ;D

[quote name="speechless" post="756357" timestamp="1265511651"]

hey, whsalum,

save this post and post it again this time next year.  Trublue just doesn't get it.
[/quote]It's plain to see he hasn't made many trips to the Lions den.Duane will watch all summer and he will have them playing at another level next year.

[quote name="whsalum" post="756375" timestamp="1265514204"]
[quote author=speechless link=topic=65713.msg756357#msg756357 date=1265511651]

hey, whsalum,

[/quote]It's plain to see he hasn't made many trips to the Lions den.Duane will watch all summer and he will have them playing at another level next year.
[/quote] Word on the wire is Duane is looking at a bigger fish to fry, ;) And not that far from home :o

[quote name="True Blue" post="756378" timestamp="1265514454"]
[quote author=whsalum link=topic=65713.msg756375#msg756375 date=1265514204]

hey, whsalum,

[/quote] [b]Word on the wire is Duane is looking at a bigger fish to fry[/b], ;) And not that far from home :o
[/quote]

Thats old news True Blue...I do expect him to be there though... :(

[font=Courier]True Blue, I give you this, you are spirited!!!!....I thought you would run and hide after the game last night.

If Devin or Roman or even DeCarlos would have shot the finger off the bench lastnight or acted the way some did, you guys would be hammering them.

Also, what happen to this comment you made: "Kountze will not have their hand picked UIL Ref. And if Bray starts running his mouth early, like at home it will be a short night for him."

I think it was a short night for you know who.

I think with Davs & Carr, EC has a bright future.
[/font]

[quote name="True Blue" post="756378" timestamp="1265514454"]
[quote author=whsalum link=topic=65713.msg756375#msg756375 date=1265514204]

hey, whsalum,

[/quote] Word on the wire is Duane is looking at a bigger fish to fry, ;) And not that far from home :o
[/quote][quote author=True Blue link=topic=65713.msg756401#msg756401 date=1265518225]
What would I have to hide for. I said that Kountze has the better team. This year EC just does not match up with them. And as for as the finger goes what goes on between players on the floor is betwen them. I saw the same thing you saw and I all so saw the other player running his mouth in that direction with his back to you. If that player had a prob. it is his job to work it out. If you have ever played the game you know things are said out there that you realy dont wont your mama to hear. If he would have done that to a coach or Ref I would have a prob. But to another player that just happens. And they did not have their hand picked Refs and the mouthing was not what it was in the game there. The game was called fair just a little ruff inside. I only had a prob. with the shortfat Ref that just walked up and down and just sucked on the whistle. He did not make any bad calls because he made only one call and it was wrong :D The future does look good for EC they are lossing 3 SR but the Jrs scored 32 of their47 points lastnight. And 5 of the top 7 scores on this team are JRs. And they will be 2 in Dist this year and should be the favorite for the Dict top spot next year.
[/quote]

Im telling you Kountze will win district again next year lol

Duane would do a great job at one of the Beaumont schools but to be honest it probably wouldn't be much better of a job.I guess I look at the game different,if the majority of your points are scored by Jrs and you still get beat by 25+ that's still a whipping.The 2 guards did a pretty good job last night but I didn't see anything that would make me pick EC next year.I've watched Brey thru the years in summer leagues,aau and school ball and #33 for EC has as bad an attitude as he has ever had.Walker and Brey both had tough games last night and the lions had 5 in double figures.It will be a different 5 next year.Kountze will be the favorite once again.

Guest baseball25
Remember guys we are talking to a parent that moved his kid to Ec bec he thinks his son is a div 1 player and he can't even start for a 2a school imagine that.

TrueBlue everyone has a right to their opinion but I can assure you the Kountze club will be very good again next year.It's alot more about the system than the individual.I carried teams down there and played for years and every year they had someone to replace.When CJ and Powell graduated everyone thought they would be down and Walker and Brey stepped in to the spotlight.Let me remind you they still won the district when Brey was gone and Roman was hurt.They stay in the gym in the summer and it's a very well run league with Silsbee all the better local clubs always there. The little guy that is lightnin up the long ball was a non factor up until this year and he will be a force next year.Call Duane after the season and join his league and you'll start to understand.Bucs2010 has posted on here for years and always supported EC but he has seen this rivalry at its best and its not anywhere close to what it used to be.

[quote name="whsalum" post="756493" timestamp="1265562864"]
TrueBlue everyone has a right to their opinion but I can assure you the Kountze club will be very good again next year.It's alot more about the system than the individual.I carried teams down there and played for years and every year they had someone to replace.When CJ and Powell graduated everyone thought they would be down and Walker and Brey stepped in to the spotlight.Let me remind you they still won the district when Brey was gone and Roman was hurt.They stay in the gym in the summer and it's a very well run league with Silsbee all the better local clubs always there. The little guy that is lightnin up the long ball was a non factor up until this year and he will be a force next year.Call Duane after the season and join his league and you'll start to understand.Bucs2010 has posted on here for years and always supported EC but he has seen this rivalry at its best and its not anywhere close to what it used to be.
[/quote]

I miss the packed house in the old gyms :-[

[quote name="utfan06" post="756533" timestamp="1265567985"]
[quote author=whsalum link=topic=65713.msg756493#msg756493 date=1265562864]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Definitely about 03-05 more so than any. I remember standing under the goal during one game because there was no where else

[quote name="Bucof2010" post="756543" timestamp="1265568424"]
[quote author=utfan06 link=topic=65713.msg756533#msg756533 date=1265567985]
[quote author=whsalum link=topic=65713.msg756493#msg756493 date=1265562864]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Definitely about 03-05 more so than any. I remember standing under the goal during one game because there was no where else
[/quote]

LOL yea been there done that... I can remember getting out of school and there already be a line of ppl by our gym to get tickets...

[font=Courier]True Blue out on an island with his own school....If Kountze doesn't get a "California move-in" next year, wonder if EC gets another Evadale kid?

I'm also happy to hear you making decisions for Joubert & that "he sees writing on the wall."

Was there writing on the wall in Evadale last year & during the summer?
[/font]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo