**POST TUES SCORES HERE**

Bobcat1

Funeral for family member out of state.  Don't think it would have mattered - stars were lined up for Dayton last night.  BH had little to play for (just a perfect district record  >:(), we got in serious foul trouble early and lost point guard to knee injury in second.  Dayton played with very high intensity and we just kept giving them the ball.  BH is banged up, so no warm up game planned.

Now I understand a little better why Indy didn't go for a perfect season after clinching...unfortunate things can happen in meaningless games...but you gotta play 'em.  

[quote name="Slam14" post="758005" timestamp="1265820450"]
[quote author=HillGuy link=topic=65843.msg757698#msg757698 date=1265770487]
Dayton 49
Barbers Hill 45

Dayton got after us. Evans down with knee injury in 2nd. Seeing doc Thur for eval.  :(
[/quote]

Hillguy,
  I hope this is not a serious injury.  Thoughts and prayers to Shannon and family for a full and speedy recovery.   
[/quote]

Thanks Slam...we are hopeful its just a bad sprain, but no way I see her back for first playoff game.  Congrats to Tiff on an awesome game and see you next week!

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="HillGuy" post="758010" timestamp="1265820778"]
Funeral for family member out of state.  Don't think it would have mattered - stars were lined up for Dayton last night.  BH had little to play for (just a perfect district record  >:(), we got in serious foul trouble early and lost point guard to knee injury in second.  Dayton played with very high intensity and we just kept giving them the ball.  BH is banged up, so no warm up game planned.

Now I understand a little better why Indy didn't go for a perfect season after clinching...unfortunate things can happen in meaningless games...but you gotta play 'em.  
[/quote]

OK. Thanks. I'm sorry to hear that. Best of luck to y'all in the playoffs.

Looks like GCM will have at least one more game.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="DW35" post="757814" timestamp="1265775899"]
[quote author=Bobcat05 link=topic=65843.msg757806#msg757806 date=1265775567]
Tarkington got 3rd with that win.
[/quote]

Splendora also won tonight. Cleveland and Splendora are co-champs.
[/quote]

Will there be a "Seed-off" game played between Cleveland and Splendora?  When / where if anyone knows at this time.

[quote name="DW35" post="757814" timestamp="1265775899"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Congrats to Splendora.  Nice to see someone else at least share the title for a change.

And congrats to the Lady Horns and Coach A. for beating Cleveland.  

[glow=red,2,300]No answer for Silsbee's Washington, and had at least 50 turnovers.  But that happens when you run the same offense...over...and over...and over and don't adjust. [/glow]

I think that is the definition of insanity, when you do the same thing over and over expecting a different result.....

The first game Hj played Silsbee sounded alot like the OF/Silsbee game. Silsbee was very good jumping the passing lanes. I would bet HJ had at least 30 Turnovers that 1st game. Some of the girls under estimated Silsbee's quickness and jumping ability and I think we won that game by 4. Silsbee may not be the best overall offensive team in the district but they do find ways to give themselves the opportunity to win. The second game HJ paid better attention to their passing and the turnovers went way down and because of that they had a double digit win. Also, Ms. Washington was a big factor both of our games with Silsbee as well.

Some of the girls wanted to be ANYWHERE but playing that game.  They looked like they were just going through the motions.  Silsbee can out playing, they wanted to win really bad. Orangefield could have cared less.

Couple a more games, then it's softball.. :'(

[quote name="tigersvoice" post="758044" timestamp="1265824465"]
[quote author=DW35 link=topic=65843.msg757814#msg757814 date=1265775899]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Will there be a "Seed-off" game played between Cleveland and Splendora?  When / where if anyone knows at this time.
[/quote]

No seed-off game...coin flip  :-\

From the Splendora ISD website:

The Ladycats are Co-District Champs!

Congratulations!

Bi-District Play Off Game vs. Silsbee

Date:  Monday, February 15

Time:  6:00 p.m.

Mont Belieu, TX

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="SETXSPORTSJUNKIE" post="758464" timestamp="1265866785"]
LET'S GO CATS!  Send ole Silsbee to the softball field or over to track or to a party or whatever they do over there.

[/quote]

Nice!  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham