Orangefield-33 Jasper-7 FINAL/Post Game Comments

Guest Orangeboy

First I would like to tell the Bobcats great job on a big win. I was at the game Friday, and that has to be the worst Jasper team I have ever seen. OF dominated them in every aspect of the game. OF will compete for the third playoff spot with BC and Kirbyville. Jasper will battle HF to stay out of the cellar.

WHO in the heck told you some quit!!!!!! Grades got some people dont go glorifing yourself to think you made people quit. and dont start any rumor you dont know whether they are true or not....you better check you sourses Bubba.....cant stand a person who would rather tell lies to make themselves look good than to find the honest truth to what happened AND YES I DO MEEN YOU kvilleballa,,,,You pop off your mouth before you know about anything thats going on....so next time you get a brain fart keep it to yourself :evil:

Guest Wildcat 08
First of all im not starting any rumors. I live in Jasper. Worry about dem Newton Eagles and their grades. Boy if all them kids fail on that team..You would have a heart attack!!!!lol
Why do you live in Jasper?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    risinger62
    Newest Member
    risinger62