Congrats Silsbee On a Fine Season

Bobcat1

Agreed.  Congratulations to Coach Sanders and the SILSBEE TIGERS on a great season.  I have tremendous respect for coaches and players who overcome adversity...play through the hard times...and show their mental toughness.  silsbee did this in 2009-10,  Life lessons taught by a good young coach and absorbed by a group of hungry players.  Staying the course and having confidence in your self and others on your team are lessons that will serve them all in the future.

Nice post hoops!!  I agree.  Coach Sanders did a tremendous job.  I know what they lost and I know how down they were.  I would have never given them a chance at post season play at the beginning of the year.  I've only met Coach Sanders once but was very impressed with him.  Congrats Coach on a fine year!

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="hoops2000" post="760334" timestamp="1266297788"]
Agreed.  Congratulations to Coach Sanders and the SILSBEE TIGERS on a great season.  I have tremendous respect for coaches and players who overcome adversity...play through the hard times...and show their mental toughness.  silsbee did this in 2009-10,  Life lessons taught by a good young coach and absorbed by a group of hungry players.  Staying the course and having confidence in your self and others on your team are lessons that will serve them all in the future.
[/quote]

Nice post, hoops2000.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4